Feels Like the developer prioritizing adding new debuffs than new buffs

During the past few patch notes, more Heroes were in here with different status effects such as corruption(block healing), drain( remove energy) and the brand new confusion( interrupt enemies animation)… All of them have one thing in common- they are all negative status effects.

I consider these debuffs are produced for a countering Heroes for certain types of buff and their purposes. However, it is seemingly imbalanced that while debuffs exists, I could not see they added a new buff to encounter, or at least balance for buffing allies ,such as blocking buff removal, increase heating, energy per time… these opposite effects were produced after a period of time after the debuff have been released, and vice versa. Nevertheless, the recent state of status effects are all debuffs. These unhealthy environments of status effects make buffs become weaker and weaker compared to debuffs. Thus the current state make players feel that PB only add more debuffs to patch power creep problem without considering the Heroes and the buff that can improve the state, making even healing seems not effective anymore.

I acknowledge that PB want to reset the complete hero stats to make Heroes equally balanced. However, while some of the buffs feel annoying, such as berserk and recently tuned-down reflect, it is the best that @TheGrillFather and PB team may take the imbalanced status effects into a complete revamp.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney