Feline Companion - Sox Likely Hero Concept

Sox Hero Concept

Description - Sox, the quick-witted robotic cat, is ready to battle Creeps using…a Laser Pointer?

Quote-"“That was utterly terrifying and I regret having joined you.”

Role - Damage

Trial Team - Blue :large_blue_circle:

Position - Backline

Stars - 1 :star2:

Animations

Entrance - Sox walks in robotically and sits down.

Victory - Sox sits down, tail moving gently, and gives a robotic purr.

Defeat - Sox grows stiff and falls on his side.

Skills

Basic Attack: Laser Pointer - Sox uses his eyes as a Laser Pointer, but with real lasers!
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:

White Skill - I Bought You Five Minutes
Sox shoots a dart from his mouth, dealing X damage and stunning them for 4 seconds.

Green Skill - Feline Agility
Sox swiftly slashes an enemy with his claws, causing a bleeding effect for 4 seconds and boosting Sox’s Attack Speed.
Normal Damage :boom:

Blue Skill- Holographic Distraction
Sox projects a holographic mouse that attacks the enemies with electric shocks, dealing X damage, and distracting enemies.

Purple Skill - Emergency Protocol
Sox activates his emergency protocol when he falls below 50% health, instantly cleansing himself of all debuffs and granting himself a shield that lasts for 5 seconds. This skill can only be activated once per wave.

Red Skill - Tech Enhancements
Sox enhances his technology, increasing his Max HP, Armor, and gives “I Bought You Five Minutes” extra damage.

Friendships

Friendship 1: Sox/Wall-E
Disk Name - Faulty Circuit
Campaign Name - Robotic Rendezvous
Summary - Sox and Wall-E partner up and set out to discover what’s causing a wide-spread blackout in the City. (Spoiler Alert - It’s a haywire device that was meant to help with faster communication and better internet, but something went wrong, causing the blackout. Wall-E and Sox work together to fix the device.)
Allies - Hiro Hamada, Kevin Flynn, EVE
Stat Boost - +X Skill Power
Star Effect - Sox’s White Skill has a chance of stunning the enemy hit by it.

Friendship 2: Sox/Zurg
Disk Name - Robotics Kit
Campaign Name - Identity Crisis
Summary - Sox mistakes Zurg as the Zurg from Lightyear (Spoiler Alert!!: Buzz from the future) and Zurg plays along, using Sox to do his evil deeds.
Allies - Buzz Lightyear, Quorra, Baymax
Stat Boost - +X Reality
Star Effect - Feline Agility also provides Sox with extra Evasion.

I suggest to stop spamming concepts please

-Thank You :slight_smile:

I’m not spamming concepts. I like making concepts and have been working on these FOUR concepts for years (four in three days doesn’t seem like spamming) and wanted to put them out there. I am done for a week or two since these were the only four I had been working on.

You posted one the other day, and then posted another one the other… forget it, just keep your good work up!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney