Fiddling ideas!

I have some ideas about heroes avatar frame
I know they are really most useless SUGGESTIONS that I can give for this moment and there are really some important problems but here they are :
1)we are all tired of orange pls change the color and not add o7.
2)why all New heroes back ground color is blue pls change them and make new colors !
3) when I unlock a skin the avatar pic will not be changed pls also change the avatar pic ! Also I think it Will be cool to also adding a unique background for them.

Thanks they are really weird SUGGESTIONS but you know because of my personality I like colors and art so I really pay attention to theses fiddling features !

No one is necessarily “tired” of Orange but people want to see a new color. You know? Add new styles. FYI if you have played/seen DragonSoul videos you will notice that Orange will go up to O+8 and then move on to the next color, which is Cyan

I can’t argue there the gradient blue background is kind of lame

I guess…

One last thing. Do not use the word “also” too often. It gets too repetitive and makes the thread boring to read

2 Likes

Ok , it’s common for me to hear your disagree comments .
Also thanks for teaching me ! I also learned how to use also and also i try to don’t use also when I’m writing text and also teach me more lessons also don’t be sulky and also i know I’m not funny and salty

So to not write “also,” avoid the word completely. Just do not write down “also” at all. It helps you sound smarter

:slight_smile:
I actually like how you reply , I think you are a logical person !
Even if you are disagree with everything no One actually hate you I guess …
:+1:

Agree with the 2nd thing, really. We should either have all 59 blue avatars or have them all with different colors in same proportions.

1 Like

There is one problem with this statement… I have been flagged over 100 times in the forums so yeah. The one person that hates me the most is one of the “nicest” people on the forums. Ex-name: Soccer

1 Like

Even you are disagree with a person who actually is in favor of you :slight_smile:

I’m flattered by you saying I’m the nicest.

And I don’t hate you, you jut are rude on almost all of the topics.

1 Like

Okay not necessarily “hate” but you actually dislike me the most tbh. The actual player that hates me the most is Brother Tiana

King louie
Loud house fan
Etc etc

They do not exactly hate me… its just I “dislike” (I am exaggerating) them

I don’t think he is rude it’s true sometimes he had inappropriate comments but he actually tells the truth, sometimes some of hero concepts are not really good , some of ideas are not really important and make no sence .
I’m not in favor him I’m just saying may this is his personality cuz I met this kind of persons in my life

1 Like

This is one the rarest thing that can happen in this forum

Not really… and can you remind me where you got this from?

That topic that you made for notre dame
Little stuff to notice ??

Oh yeah (10)

If you get all the threads for a character and also is your avatar you get a thread on conner hope the fix that also other pictures of characters especially if your from other servers

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney