Figuring out Kida

Hi guys, being on a server where Kida got released a few days ago, i’m playing on working her up, just for the sake of liking the character in the first place.

With that being said, after bringing her to a decent level of power (still few stars but anyway) and trying her out, i feel like something is off. She tends to die very easily for a frontline character, deals low level of damage and her white skill which i had high expectancies for has been rather disappointing.
Now i’m not blaming the hero, rather my skills. Something must be wrong with the team composition, most likely. Can’t figure out how to make her work and that’s where you guys can intervene ; if you have insights, i’d appreciate some help on building a well rounded team for her, and if possible why that would work.
Now my shot at it so far was Joy(ol)/T&P(st)/Gaston(ca)/Kida/Hook

Any suggestions ?
Thanks in advance !

From my experience, Kida isn’t very good until you get her Red Skill.

Thanks for the answer. We’re pretty far from seeing Red skills on my server. Could you still tell me Who she seems to synergize well with and why ?

Meg(Sh) and make her the frontmost ally.

The reason behind her seemingly fragility might be because of who you’re facing. Most heavy-hitting meta heroes do fantastic damage. D&B, Jafar, Randall, all Fantastic dealers. Kida’s white gives her quintuple armor, which may as well be a pile of holes and broken dreams if her enemies don’t do Normal damage. Her green also gives her bonus armor, so it would make sense if she has lower Reality than most heroes. :thinking:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney