Filadae Djaq's 100th Concept

It’s my 15th birthday… dang… I’ve been on the forums for so long. I have witnessed many events, good and bad. I don’t ever wanna leave. Although, all good things come to an end… sorry, uh…

Let’s see… how can I make this as least cringy as possible…

A little about me

I’ve never been the social type. I always thought people were too judgmental, and social media has not helped a lot with changing this opinion (cough Twitter cough). Every single friend I’ve ever made in real life was because we were either forced together or they asked me for help on assignments.

And these forums are special to me. I have met many great people and have made many great friends. I have also had a lot of fun here. Playing games, spamming, teasing friends in a friendly manner… it feels good having friends.

I wish I had more to say, but I don’t. I was gonna reveal my real name, but… I won’t. Not now :sweat_smile:

Very few have made concepts of me, and I appreciate all of them. I never really wanted to make a concept of myself, since I thought it would be egoistic, but… if you want… here it is.

Not only is this my birthday concept, but it’s also my 100th concept, excluding concepts now in disgrace and remakes of concepts.

I’ve seen many forumer concepts simply use the forumer’s respective avatar, but these type of concepts never really satisfied me because it wasn’t easy to depict them into the game. So, I decided to change things up a bit and instead base this concept around my persona.

Filadae Djaq

“My purpose in life is to make everyone’s lives miserable.”

Djaq arrives at the battlefield, coming up with creative ways to deal as much damage as possible to enemies.

INFO

Trial Team: Yellow

Position: Back

Role: Damage

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Djaq walks into the battlefield and takes off his bow from his back. Then, he loads it with an arrow.

Victory (With Bow): Djaq shrugs

Victory (Without Bow): Djaq yawns

K.O. (With Bow): Djaq puts his arrow back into his quiver and then raises his bow in the air. Then, he slams the bow onto the ground. Frustrated, he folds his arms and rolls his eyes.

K.O. (Without Bow): Djaq crosses his arms and rolls his eyes

Basic Attack: Djaq shoots an arrow at an enemy, dealing Y damage

Basic Attack #2: Djaq takes out a stone from his murse and pulls his arm back. Next, he tosses the stone into the air and back into his hand. Then, he throws the rock at an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

Chronostasis
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: For the first 3 basic attacks of every wave, Djaq uses his bow. While Djaq uses his bow, his basic attacks deal Y bonus true damage. After these basic attacks are over, Djaq puts his bow back on his back.

While Djaq is performing basic attacks with his bow, Djaq may not use any skills.

Active: Djaq takes out a bunch of golden cogs and throws them towards enemies. Each cogs hits a different enemy, dealing X damage and slowing the enemy’s attack and movement speed by 70% until the enemy performs a basic attack or skill. If the enemy does not perform a basic attack or skill within 5 seconds, they are dealt Z True Damage and are stunned for 7 seconds. This stun bypasses evasion and tenacity.

After Djaq performs this skill, he reequips his bow for 3 more basic attacks.

Slow and stun may fail against enemies above level Z.

Shots Fired
:fist: Normal Damage
Djaq takes out a pistol from his murse and shoots at the two frontmost enemies, dealing Y damage to each enemy, knocking them back, and snaring them for 7 seconds.

Snared enemies have their Movement Speed reduced to 0%. They can still use Basic Attacks and Skills that are within range.

Lie Detecting
:fist: Normal Damabe
Djaq takes out a small lie-detecting gadget from his murse and throws it at the frontmost enemy, dealing X damage to them and applying “Interruption” to them for 8 seconds. When enemies are affected by “Interruption,” they are interrupted and dealt X damage each time they attempt to perform a basic attack or skill.

“Interruption” may fail to apply onto enemies above level Z.

Ambitious
When 15 seconds of the wave has elapsed, Djaq gains precise, 80% Attack and Movement speed for the rest of the wave, and his basic attacks now apply 1 stack of Weakness to damaged enemies for 10 seconds.

Enemies with Weakness take 10% more damage per stack and enemies can have a max of 5 stacks of Weakness.

Weakness may fail to apply against enemies above level Z.

Cryptic Messaging
:shield: True Damage
At the beginning of every wave, Djaq gives enemies a cipher to solve. While this cipher is unsolved, enemies lose Z Basic Damage and are sapped.

This cipher is solved when allies have been debuffed by enemies 10 times, enemies have performed a total of 24 basic attacks, and when enemies use their white skills 5 times.

When this cipher is solved, allies are cleansed of debuffs, enemies are dealt Z true damage, and all enemies’ attack and movement speed are slowed by 30% for the rest of the wave.

“Ambitious” now cleanses Djaq of debuffs and grants him 5 seconds of immunity against debuffs.

Sapped enemies have all energy gained reduced by 50%.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Basic Damage
+Z Evasion

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

Heroes perform 12 or more Basic Attacks.

When charged:

• Skill Power: +Z
  • Basic Damage per Yellow Team Hero: +Z
  • Armor Negation: +40 Armor Negation

FRIENDSHIPS

Filadae Djaq - Robin Hood
Archery Contest
More True Damage
Allies: Kim Possible, Joy, Hector Barbossa

• Djaq’s basic attacks with his bow deal Z more bonus True damage
  • +Z Damage per shot with “Shots Fired”
  • Pierce may fail to apply to enemies above level Z.
  • Enemies start with 1/2/3/4/5 stack(s) of Weakness that last for 2/4/6/8/10 seconds at the beginning of every wave
  • “Shots Fired” applies “Pierce” to damaged enemies for 4/5/6/7/8 seconds
  • Pierced enemies take 5% of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Normal Damage from an enemy. Skills that deal damage over time can only trigger Pierce once per second at max.

Filadae Djaq - The Rocketeer
Adventuring the Sky
Enemies with “Interruption” Gain Attack Speed
Allies: Helga, Robin Hood, Shego

• +Z Skill Power
  • “Interruption” deals Z more damage when triggered
  • Enemies with “Interruption” are immune to disables and slows. Any disables and slows applied to them are instead applied after “Interruption” times out or is removed.
  • Enemies with “Interruption” gain 15%/30%/45%/60%/75% attack speed

I’m gonna add a trivia page for this concept just to do something a little special

Trivia

TRIVIA

Character Design and Info
The design for my persona is supposed to be a combination of my Discord pfp and one of my Roblox avatars.

Originally, the concept was supposed to based around the Roblox avatar only, but then I thought it would be a little uncreative. The skillset was different too. But, a week ago, I decided to make the concept surrounding this persona, and so I did. It started out as a sketch. Then, I put it through a background remover and colored it using ibispaint.

Here is the sketch:

My persona didn’t initially have a mouth, which is why the sketch doesn’t have one either. But due to peer pressure I decided to implement one.

The quote used in this concept is actually my Discord status.

I do not think it matters which Trial Team I put myself in, but I chose Yellow because it’s one of my favorite colors. Another bonus is that all of the foxes in-game are in the Yellow team.

Chronostasis
“Chronostasis” is a reference to “Chronostatis”, a track made by Kurokotei. It’s one of my favorite songs so I decided to dig deeper on what “Chronostasis” was so I could see what I could do to implement into my skillset.

From the Phigros wikia:

Chronostasis refers to a temporal illusion, where the initial sensory observation of a new event is perceived to last for slightly longer than its actual duration.

Hence why this skill slows for a short duration and why its secondary effects depend on whether an enemy can perform a basic attack/skill or not.

This skill was initially called “Nautilus”, which was a reference to a track called “Nautilus”, which was made by Creo. This skill had attack speed, cleansing, disable immunity, damage… in the end I thought it was too much for one skill.

Here is the link to both tracks:

[BOFU2016] Chronostasis - YouTube

Creo - Nautilus - YouTube

Shots Fired
There is not much trivia to “Shots Fired”, other than that it is sort of inspired by Pico from Friday Night Funkin’, specifically the “Dual Pico” animation in Funky Friday, a Roblox game based on FNF.

Although, this skill used to called “Piercing Kunai”. It was basically the same, except it targeted three enemies instead of two and it applied weakness instead of snare. I replaced it because I was redoing most of the concept, and I found out kunai is usually affiliated with Naruto, an anime which I am not a fan of. I used kunai because I though it was a cool weapon.

Lie Detecting
“Lie Detecting”, which some of you must already know, is a reference to the lie detecting machine I invented to detect my friends’ lies over in the Lounge. Although, some say it’s a fraud. I’m offended.

The gadget used in this skill is supposed to a small, red button-like object. I’m clarifying it here because it would not make sense to clarify it in the skillset.

It also used to deal Fantastic Damage, but I changed it to Normal Damage once I decided on what the Robin disk would do.

This skill was actually gonna be called “Fox Attack”, because it was gonna have a fox run into an enemy instead of having a gadget attached to them. But since I changed the character into a fox, I decided to change this skill, because it’d be weird if an anthropomorphic fox had an actual fox as a pet… I did not want it to be another case of Goofy and Pluto.

Ambitious
“Ambitious” is a reference to “Ambitious”, a track made by S-C-U. Like I did with “Chronostasis”, I used the definition of the word to implement into the skillset. I also reused some of the old elements in the scrapped skills “Nauilus” and “Piercing Kunai”, such as the weakness.

It used to be called “A Sharp Defense”, when I would gain Armor, Reality, and attack within a melee range if an enemy got near melee range.

Here is the link to the track:

Ambitious/S-C-U - YouTube

Cryptic Messaging
This is probably the only skill actually based off of something I am passionate about. This skill used to be called “An Enigmatic Presence”, but then I though “Nah”, and scrapped it. It used to distract and silence enemies if I wasn’t KO’d within a certain timeframe. The name of the skill was supposed to be a reference to, surprise surprise, another track. “Engima”, by the one and only Creo.

Creo - Enigma - YouTube

Robin Hood disk
I paired myself with Robin Hood for probably the most obvious reasons. He is a fox and he is talented in archery.

It used to heal myself whenever I damaged an enemy, but I felt like that was too lame and unoriginal. The Weakness bit was always there, though.

Rocketeer disk
Rocketeer is cool. I had three other options: Zurg, Disgust, and Merida. I avoided Zurg because, after some rational thought, I realized I could not be friends with him if he were a real person. Also, I wanted to try someone else for once. Disgust has the same reason as Zurg. I do not think I could be friends with her if she were a real person. I could not do Merida because she has the max amount of friends already.

Thanks for reading through! I hope you liked it! :grin:

31 Likes

I even made a pfp out of it :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Looks sick awesome, bro!

7 Likes

It’s me again. This a sweet concept. I may think of doing one of myself too. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

okay you’re old almost independence almost retirement almost crash the markets of stonks and then you’-

Happy Birthday Fox Boi :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Wait what
Oh no :frowning:

Anyway, good concept, and happy birthday! :tada:

9 Likes

throws sand at Cannon

6 Likes

I was in that conversation!

Happy birthday Djaq! Here´s my gift!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @Filadae_Djaq :tada::partying_face:

Great concept! :hushed:

9 Likes

Fursona… :fox_face:

This is art :pleading_face:

I knew it. He’s a villain.

Protect all the cats! Run—

H B-Day.
Happy.
Happy.
And more happy and merry.
Birthday! Yay. :balloon:

19 Likes

Happy Birthday and great concept!

9 Likes

I can’t tease you for being younger than me anymore. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Oh well, happy bday Djaq-a-boy! :fox_face::birthday:

8 Likes

Technically, you still can :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Only by a few months :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

You were born around 9 months before me, Rex :upside_down_face:

1 Like

[Visible Math doing]

Ah yes, I am. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now to T pose to prove my superiority

4 Likes