Finnick need buff?

Hello guys, all control heroes must be good, but I think there is one control hero that is not good enough and many even say “He is useless, he is very bad for being a defense in the arena and coliseum” What hero ?, He is Finnick. Finnick is one of the heroes of the Disney’s Zootopia movie that you know already, lol, Finnick is a control hero that is somewhat less even useless in the view of some players, but I think this hero is very good and can even deathly hero XD.
But does this hero need to be buffed?

2 Likes

Man, I used to love Finnick. His Jumbo Slam just trashed opponents around. Although nowadays it’s no longer such a strange thing to have one skill with incredible damage, like Ursula’s tentacle attack, or Moana’s jump.

His base stats definitely need a buff, I’m pretty sure they are nice on Orange only, which is a big investment to get that far.

His Pummel Pop could really just do something else than being a worse basic attack that hits in a splash.

And his friendships aren’t amazing. Bonus damage to Remote Controller is a joke, and not that good of a white skill to want to make it usable more often. Energy drain is much better, but it’s still just for basic attacks. He doesn’t use basic attacks very frequently.

2 Likes

His stats were on the same level as Nick before he got buffed. And Nick is still not relevant. And i guess he needs exactly the same treatment.

1 Like

Yes but many player say “he is suck” but I think he is good.

He’s very good in certain teams. I have him O2 level 102. His judy disk is better for the skill add. He has anti synergies with certain controls as his knock back actually stops some control effects from some characters, so this does make him difficult to use. He easily does as much damage as the likes of scar, Moana,aladin, buzz(suped up disk buzz). Can’t speak to his Nick disk but I never found it to be very good.

this is at 5 stars… as you can see his crit score is ridiculous… Over of there best in the game… Higher than quorra I think. When that car crits it’s ridiculous

If his knock back didn’t interrupt other control characters I think he’d be s tier

1 Like

I think finnick is underrated - I use him a lot and I have all heroes at 6 star, level capped, max skills and enhancements. You just need to know who to use him with. He’s destroying the sparrow Olaf teams which came up in the last update when teamed up with felix.

so guys I will make a conclusion, which disk is suitable and very useful for Finnick?
Judy-Final hustle

Nick-Fight clubbing

Judy… Much higher overall damage

And the energy steal helps

There is nothing to discuss, its well known issue, Finnick is at really bad position and it will even worse after 1.8 with hero refresh which not include him.

Answer - YES, he does nothing to meta heroes or to any other, only Yax is worse.

Van should do more damage and stun
Green skill really need boost of damage, even +100%
Blue skill need increased range of attack
Purple should slow down by 50% and gains energy everytime he slow down a enemy

@Musketeer Yax isn’t that bad lol & yes Finnick is and will remain low-tier, sorry.

Unless he gets the next hero refresh?

@Champion_David true and they do a lovely job at refreshing heroes.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney