Fire abilities

Hey there folks,

I honestly think we need characters with more fire damage. Fire is an element seen in the game but not used properly. Really think that a pyro frozone like character would be ideal.

If you could do a fire one, how would you do it?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Well, first step is to think of a Disney Character who has uses firw and is not yet in the game…

:thinking:

I would assume Angry from Inside Out should work.

I don’t remember anyone else right now I think, but Angry from Inside Out should be a good option :-).

2 Likes

Dude, you can think of a lot :fire:

I feel like they could add Fred from Big Hero 6

Mushu can be possible too.

1 Like

Lumiere is fire and is very highly requested.

What fire damage characters do we already have? Hades, Jack Skellington, maleficent, jackjack, Captain Barbossa, merida(bogo disk), and zurg if you count his ion blaster as fireballs.

There are a bunch of them mate

That would be a surprising choise

Not as a stand alone character he can be like hiros bot for mulan

Care to mention one then??

If Inside Out Is A Disney Movie, Of Course.

Inside Out is Pixar, thus making it viable to for this game.

Not that I specifically want Inside Out characters…

Thanks! (12)

I know Angry is in Disney Sorcerer’s Arena, so I imagine he could come to Disney Heroes as well potentially :-).

I personally don’t really care whether or not Angry gets added, but wouldn’t mind him. Think I rather want Joy from Inside Out if Disney Heroes were to get an Inside Out character :-).

@Doc_Wilde pyro frozone eh? You know he already is in the game… You know the dashing guy who’d even revive himself… ME! It’s me ok we need more fire guys possibly Fred or Mushu sounds nice.
But what about the other elements? Earth, wind, water ( because freezing water makes it into a solid it may be controversial) got I guess there’s only Mr.Incredible for Earth. And my favorite wind guy Yax and Tia delma for water?

1 Like

All sea characters are possible water elementals. You also have electricity

And…Metal, Flying, Psychic…

Where was that list of all the heroes and their pokemon classification s???

@PawpsicleSticks do you know??

I haven’t watched Alice in Wonderland, so I wonder if the Jabberwocky can breathe fire?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney