First Hero of 2024 Poll

Which hero should be added as the first 2024 hero?

First Hero of 2024 Poll
  • Mirabel
  • Bambi
  • Dumbo
  • Forky
  • Lightning McQueen
  • Oswald
  • HĂ©ctor Rivera
  • Bing Bong
  • Luz Noceda
  • Clarabelle Cow
  • Princess Atta
  • Leroy
  • The Sultan
  • Captain Gantu
  • Figment
  • Ortensia
  • Phineas
  • Ferb
  • Rowlf
  • Claude Frollo
  • Prince John
  • Piglet
  • Charles Muntz
  • Lotso
  • Edna Mode
  • Luisa
  • Isabela
  • Sora
  • Ming Lee
  • M-O
  • White Rabbit
  • Prince Eric
  • Prince Hans
  • Dr. Finkelstain
  • Zero
  • King Candy
  • Joe Gardner
  • Arlo & Spot
  • Giselle

0 voters

4 Likes

Lighting McQueen can’t be added due to sizing issues
I could be wrong but I think Edna was confirmed to not be coming to DHBM
However I really want to see more phineas & ferb characters so I’ll choose ferb and I wouldn’t mind if piglet came to the game(I think ferb & phineas should be a duo in game and not separate heroes)

3 Likes

Rowlf and Piglet.
Yea, I know, that we get enough of “Muppets”, but I really want to see this guy in the game as support or tank character.
And I want to see a Piglet, because we really need more “Winnie The Pooh” characters, yeah.
And… Lightning McQueen can’t coming to the game, dude, because of size issues. yes

2 Likes

Luz. But I still hope to see Amity Blight, Inspector Gadget (the 1999 Disney live-action version of the character with him looking like Matthew Broderick’s portrayal) and other franchises that were in the future character poll from 2023.

M-O.
We need someone to disinfect the villianry in this game.

3 Likes

Bing bong is confirmed not to be in DHBM because joy said bing bong was gone.

Oswald. He was and is amazing. He has many skills in his animation that should be used here. He would be a good Damage or maybe a support. But Luz would also be good, as she has the potential to be one of the best controls in the game. If they don’t make her a control imma be so disappointed…

I would like to see these characters in Disney Heroes Battle Mode also if they ever add Phineas & Ferb I want them to be duo heroes. If they ever add Joe Gardner I would want him to be friends with 22 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I want some avatar 2 characters like spider :spider:

1 Like

Not coming.
Also, welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Ooh I would love avatar

Read above :arrow_up:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney