First introduction in Community Chatter

So we have to start somewhere right?
Hi guys, i’m student from Serbia and passionate gamer. I’ve started playing video games when i was two according to my parents. And first game i was playing was Hercules from 1997 (yeah i’m towards getting old i know i know :smile: ). If anyone hasn’t played it warm reccomendation, i’ve played it couple of times after that.
Most recently a month ago when i was searching trough my old ps1 games (i’ve transfered from pc to ps1 when i got it for my 4th birthday) and i found it (in german nevertheless hahah). So that game brought me back to here to DHBM.
I’ve played DHBM for a little while when it was released, and than i’ve had to abandon it because of well you know the life. So i’m back to it for close to a month, and i’m enjoying the game and especially community here. That’s it from me, hope i will bee first of the many introduction messages here. One last thought:

“Even miracles take a little time”
Fairy Godmother

Edit: Title is changed to avoid misunderstanding :slight_smile:

Polaris just made a topic for introductions (and goodbyes.) Not to mention a topic for this exact purpose was already created a while ago.

2 Likes

He made community chatter in that purpose i’ve put it in there, i have seen here only farewells… I can rename title but i think i’m not wrong for putting this here, like everyone who wanted to say goodbye made it’s own topic which are all moved here, i thought to add one introduction here to “make balance”. If such topic for all introductions exists it should move here…

Oh! I’m sorry. I thought the post he made was “community chatter.” I see that now. Forgive me.

1 Like

Everything is all right i can edit title to eliminate any doubt :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney