Fix Raid Ticket Drops!😡

I now run out of Raid Tickets Everyday about 5mins after reset!! You’re angering Me and Many Many others in my guild that this keeps happening to. It’s making us All play a lot less, and spend less too, so you’re really just kinda shooting yourselves in the foot here. Make the raid ticket drops go back to normal!! We’re getting upset and people are gonna start quitting in drones!:rage::rage:

Hi @Tonyray and a very warm welcome to the forums.

Please can I give you some advice that I have found to always serve me well? If you have a genuine concern or frustration then it’s always a good idea to raise it in a friendly, polite manner. You will no doubt find that if you go in with a combative and aggressive tone that all you will do is offend the people who you are asking for help.
I personally don’t feel your pain with raid tickets, I have something like 25 thousand and literally can’t spend them as quickly as I get them. That said, I believe my point is still valid. Ultimately it’s up to you how you choose to conduct yourself but you will always find things go more smoothly when good manners are in play.

Anyway, like I say, welcome to the forums and I hope you get this all resolved soon.

2 Likes

I’m not sure they changed how often they drop or anything. I’m pretty sure I still have thousands saved up and it increases everyday even with use, though I know for certain this is because VIP level plays into it majorly. If getting more raid tickets is the problem, the solution isn’t to spend less, if you spend more you will start getting more daily. (Usually I don’t recommend paying money as a solution, but in this case it works and is the only option)

So just to be clear, you get annoyed when there aren’t any raid tickets. And then you get annoyed when raid tickets are offered to you.

Obviously I cannot speak for PerBlue but if I were them then I think I could probably live with losing you as a player.

Raid ticket drops are functioning normally. What’s also normal is that you get less (or none) from Power Crafting. That may be your issue. You’re sacrificing all your tickets for speed in badge crafting when you could do it the manually way and still get 50% of them back. The only way to Power Craft without running out is with a Double Drop pack active, as this removes the raid ticket cost from Power Crafting

Raid tickets have not been reduced. :man_shrugging:

Power Crafting, despite popular misconception (not sure where from) deals in raid tickets exactly the same as regular raiding does.

Stamina cost was reduced, which may be why you find you have less than before. Which would you rather? :stuck_out_tongue:

Pipsquesk is correct. We have not changed the drop rate for raid tickets. Power Crafting has the same drop rates for raid tickets as if you were raiding directly in the campaign.

We’ve seen more players power crafting and raiding in the campaign where the stamina has been reduced, so they’re spending more raid tickets than previous to the stamina drop.

3 Likes

Polaris, can we just get raid ticket deals on s19? The $19.99 deal with the stam packs wasn’t really too great. For me personally its taking forever to level up by running out of raid tickets. When I played portal quest I had 50,000 tickets and they never got old.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Yes I noticed that I was using quick raid but since have adjusted my badge hunting. Saving everything when I can use double drops in badges and gold and so have increased my raid tickets. Sorry for jumping the gun on that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney