Fleeing Sunlight! (Unlikely Concept)

HER BANNER IS COMING TOMORROW AND I’M READY! I mean, since Klee’s banner rerun is coming out tomorrow, I decided to post this concept of her! She’s my favorite character because E X P L O S I O N S and chaos :grin:
I hope you like this concept, feedback is appreciated (Also the skill icons are her talents icons in game, just to clarify.)

Klee

“Spark Knight Klee of the Knights of Favonius, reporting for duty! …There’s some more, but uh, I forgot. I’m not so good at remembering…”

:star: :star:

Klee uses her expertise in Bombs to harm the enemies team without being put in solitary confinement!

Role: Damage.

Position: Mid.

Trial Team: Yellow.

Entrance: She comes running with some bombs dropping off her backpack.

Victory: She accommodates her backpack.

Defeat: She makes a sad expression.

Basic Attack: She throws a bomb at the enemy.

Skills

White Skill: Sparks ‘n’ Splash!
White
Fantastic Damage.
Passive: Klee basic attacks deals X fantastic damage in an area.

Active: Klee summons Sparks ‘n’ Splash for 7 seconds. While Sparks ‘n’ Splash is active, it damages the nearest enemy and other enemies near it, dealing X damage to the enemies hit.

Klee can still attack when Sparks ‘n’ Splash is active.

Green Skill: Kabooom!
Green
Fantastic Damage
Klee throws a fast bomb at the enemy team, dealing X damage in an area.

If this attacks crits, it gives 70 energy to all allies.

Blue Skill: Jumpy Dumpty!
Blue
Fantastic Damage
Klee throws her Jumpy Dumpty to the enemies. The Jumpy Dumpty jumps twice before exploding, dealing X damage in an area per jump, then it explodes, dealing X damage to all enemies. The enemies are left with a burn, dealing X damage per second for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill: Pounding Surprise!
Purple
Fantastic Damage
Every three basic attacks, Klee gains an “Explosive Spark.”
When Klee has an Explosive Spark, the cooldown of “Kabooom!” is reduced to 0, the attack knocks enemies back and the enemies are left with a burn, dealing X damage per second for 3 seconds.

Red Skill: Blazing Delight!
Red
When Klee is under the effect of “Sparks ‘n’ Splash”, allies regenerate 20 energy per second.

Enemies burned by Klee lose 20 energy per second.

The energy gained by allies and energy lost for enemies are lower if they’re above X level.

• X Skill Power
  • X Basic Damage
  • X Damage to “Kabooom!”

Friendships

Klee and Slinky Dog.

Description: Slinky is left taking care of Klee, which wants to explode everything. Slinky is constantly using his shields to prevent any building damage.

Disk Name: Shields and Boom!

Klee Basic Attacks and Skills can summon a Spark!

Disk Power

• X Basic Damage to Allies.

Memories

• Every 5 Basic attacks and skills, Klee summons a Spark that deals damage in an area of enemies. This Spark deals 30% damage from “Sparks ‘n’ Splash!”. (+30% damage per star)

Allies: Merlin, Duke Caboom and Gonzo.

Klee and Lock, Shock and Barrel.

Description: Oogie has an eye on Klee, and orders Lock, Shock and Barrel to trick her into destroying Sally’s potions. It doesn’t end well for Lock, Shock and Barrel.

Disk Name: A Child’s Mask.

Jumpy Dumpty leaves Mines!

Disk Power

• X Skill Power to Klee and Allies.
  • The Mines deals X Fantastic Damage.

Memories

• When “Jumpy Dumpty” explodes, it leaves 2 mines in the field. When enemy steps on a mine, it explodes, dealing fantastic damage in an area. (+2 mines per star.)

Allies: Jack Skellington, Sally and Ursula.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney