Flik (A Bug's Life) Hero Concept

Flik (A Bug’s Life)

Bio: Flik is the inventor of Ant Island. With the help of his inventions he keeps enemies at bay.

Phrase: For the colony and oppressed ants everywhere!

Animations
Gets Hit: flinches and closes eyes
Attack: tosses berries towards enemies
Defeat: hangs head low and steps back
Entrance: Comes into the fray while surfing on a falling leaf.
Victory: Flik looks at you, smiles and waves

Stars: :star: :star:

Hero Type: Control
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Red
Obtained through special events.

His skills:

• White Skill: Bird Flight- Flik flies the bird and scares the enemies for 5 seconds. The scare will become less effective on enemies above level X.

• Green Skill: Healing Berry- when Flik reaches below 50% health instead of attacking he consumes a berry for 3 seconds and heals himself for X HP. Flik can use this ability once per wave.

• Blue Skill: Grain Catapult- Using his harvester Flik launches a grain stalk towards enemies damaging them and stunning them for 2 seconds. The stun has a chance to fail on enemies above level X. Flik can use this attack every 8 seconds. (Normal Damage :fist:).

• Purple skill: Useful Gadget- Flik pulls out his grass telescope and studies enemies at the start of each wave.

• Red skill: Power Berry- Gives Flik 25000 Basic Damage for the remainder of the wave. When using Healing Berry it adds a Shield equal to 10% HP for 5 seconds. Allies will also gain a shield equal to 10% HP for 5 seconds. Flik will become Energized for 5 seconds, this increases his Attack Speed by 300% and adds 15000 Skill Power.

Additional Stat Boosts
+40000 Max HP
+10000 Armor
+8000 Reality

Friendships:
Hiro Hamada
Better Harvest: Flik wants help upgrading his Grain Catapults to improve the harvesting process.

Improves the damage dealt by the Grain Catapult by X damage.
Also adds 3 seconds to stun time

Allies: Zurg, Baymax, Buzz Lightyear

Fix-it Felix
Ant hill repairs: Flik’s latest test run with the Bird resulted in damage to the ant hill, he asks Felix for help to fix it.

Improves the amount of HP recovered when Healing Berry is used by X HP.

Allies:Gizmoduck, Wreck it Ralph, Elsa

In the future,I would put this before the skills

He may only use this skill once per wave would be good

The scare has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

Yeah… wrote it in a rush

Red Skill do not have new animations

True… any suggestion? This one I’m still working on, but he’s tough to figure out

Yeah,but my only advice is

1. Putting the animations and such before the skills

2. If a debuff won’t always work just put this skill has a chance to fail on enemies above level X

3. Red Skills do not have new animations

How do I fix thi red skill I mean.

The Red Skill is usually an upgrade for 2 skills,and if I was you,if you don’t feel ready for the Red Skills,just don’t make them,they aren’t needed,only White-Purple are

I have a rough idea, its naming them that is the problem, I’ve brainstormed this thing and have a few ideas.

I put a new red skill on him, check it out

Better than before,still needs work,and Buffs cannot fail,so you can remove the last part

Ok, thanks for the input any additional work that I can do to improve the skill?

I just wouldn’t worry about the Red Skill right now, but everything else is good.

Thanks man

Anytime buddy

Worked on the Red Skill a little more

Way better!

Thought so, being a non combatant hero ( he uses his wits and inventions to fight) he is quite hard to figure out.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney