For polaris!

In respect of community mannager polaris giving us loads of feedback,whe shall speak compliments of him/her!

This should be in #game-chat:community-chatter, not in the #strategy-and-guides:friendships but okay…

6 Likes

This is kind of a silly thing for a topic, even if it is Polaris :confused:

Also, we only get “feedback” when everything is so bad people start threatening lawsuits. So far with the Jafar and D&B issue there has been complete and utter silence of PerBlue. We’ve yet to receive either an apology or an excuse, and I doubt we ever will. :unamused:

Mind if I vent for a minute?

PB’s refusal to listen to us and undo changes we’ve all despised has laid waste to the game’s potential. There’s no more satisfaction of creating a team with wonderful synergy, now it’s just a competition of who has the better Jafar, or D&B for my server. You can’t even use old favorites, as they’re all incapable of surviving a nuclear blast. Whoever is doing the balancing needs a stern talking-to.

I know it doesn’t have very much to do with Polaris, but I needed to get that out. The game’s really gone downhill lately, and the magic it had for me at first is completely gone. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Thought we confirmed that Polaris was a female.

Don’t think we have Polaris’ official confirmation yet, but PerBlue’s website has what looks like head shots of the entire team and both members that are marked as Community are female.

2 Likes

Indeed, but the saddest part is that it’s probably on purpose. They’re making sure new heroes are stupidly powerful and superior to the rest of the cast so that pay-to-win players will keep giving more and more money, and they just let the entire PvP system get completely thrown out of whack.

And all in the greedy pursuit of money.

I’m kind of biased toward Jafar being powerful, as he’s my favorite villain. But the fact that he’s now a stupidly op auto-win for the high-paying players only has steam coming out of my ears. Just as aggravating is the fact that PB doesn’t seem to give a d–m about what anyone except for the top players want.

7 Likes

Hear hear! So true!

3 Likes

Sry polaris im a faileare

Hey, don’t be too harsh on yourself…

1 Like

i feel Polaris is great btw

As great as he is, you didn’t have to revive the topic…

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice xD

Where is @polaris

1 Like

Don’t revive the topic please

Just to say it, Polaris is not a person who really do fun community chatting all that much beside some patch note replies, gifs and teases, beside that Polaris mostly take care of posting announcements and trying to help people when they have problems.
In terms of feedback I know they have said that they read and take note of feedback, though not often they reply directly to feedback.

If you have a issue in terms of the game it is probably better to either contact the costumer service in-game or by email, though Polaris will likely try to help if you post about the issue here on the forum :-).

I think it’s actually been stated somewhere that the forum is not a customer service platform or a means of player -> PB communication, but rather a platform for players to interact with each other, and PB -> player communication.

… yeah, that’s not what most people would like it to be for or assume that it is for. I do think some player feedback & discussion does get passed on, but I’m often not sure how much weight it carries.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney