For some it's never enough!

@Polaris

Im not writing this to single anyone out or start anything. I just believe in showing appreciation to those who deserve it.

This game has been the only game I’ve played since it has come out. I love this game and appreciate everything PerBlue does to keep it, one of, if not the best game out.

I’ve never been a forum’s guy or cared about what happens in a game. I just always played and when things changed I adapted. This is the very first game I’ve ever really cared, to even be apart of the forums. I even thought to myself, "How do so many people have so much to say about a game? " As I ventured in to the forums keeping up with updates and started reporting things I’d found off with the game. It wasn’t till all this started, that I realized how many people complain. What about my thoughts? What about my problems? When is this going to be fixed? When are you going to do this? Im old enough to know a little about how things works and I’ve never… NEVER, seen a game that updates and keeps the game interesting as much as you guys do at PerBlue. With that being said thank you for all that you guys do.

As far as those who are waiting on things to get fixed, or waiting for things to be updated. Keep in mind these guys are doing as much as they can with the little time they have between updates. They add new stuff and try to address issues with each update. And when a major issue jumps up, guess what, they jump right on it and fix it ASAP. But you guys still complain about every little thing. Calm down and give these guys a break. They are busting their butts to give everyone what they want.

I realize that most of the people that read this aren’t the ones to blame, but if you are a nay-sayer, keep it in mind that they are trying to address each and every issue in a timely manner. If your issue isn’t fixed on the next update, guess what… They either haven’t been able to fix it yet, or they got more pressing issues.

@Polaris and PerBlue,

THANK YOU again for all you do.

16 Likes

spoken like a true dev

5 Likes

Im no DEV but I appreciate work that is good. I just wished everyone didn’t have unrealistic expectations for the guys. Heck, if they could do better than PerBlue, then let me be the first to challenge them to do better.

I totally agree with you @Octula

And it is Time to give A big thanks PB and Developers here.

THANK YOU! :hugs:

Some players expectations just turn to be way to high, therefore start to lose reality on how everything functions. How many times I’ve seen players adressing in the forums of Perblue never listening to requests or to fixes? Many. Just like you mentioned, this kind of things take time and supervision, not every little request may not make it in this update but certainly will on the next. Players just got to learn be a little more comprehensive and analyse this kind of situations, but when money and time is ticking they don’t seem to care. Feedback is welcome and sometimes remind the problem is there, but not in forms of demand and threat will make things work faster.

I love your post, it’s nice for a change see this kind of positive feedback.

2 Likes

You said exactly what I always thought)) Here are real usual reasoning !! Applause to you !!

Maybe PerBlue should stop updating or level capping as fast as they do now. It would give the devs the needed time to fix stuff like heist (afk players) or guild war (very poor management of placing players in cars, very poor matchmaking). But it seems it’s all about bucks and more bucks, not for quality of life for FtP players. It’s an opportunity to get out more deals like the screenshotted one :wink:.

2 Likes

:laughing: LOL, it def show’s that you have never been on a video game forum before. You do realize that the ENTIRE reason for having forums is so that the customers can provide feedback? It is also here for damage control, as the team would rather have people complain on their own forums where they have full control rather than social media where control is very limited. There are many threads here with positive feedback and kudos, just as there are plenty of threads with legit concerns that are expressed in way’s that don’t sugar coat it. Nothing wrong with that. Expand your mind, become a bit more diverse and maybe you will start to understand the real purpose of the forums. As long as you flag any post or thread that violates the forum rules and simply let the Moderators do their jobs, everything should be aok.

As I have said in my opinion they are doing a good job. I don’t spend a lot of money on the game yet I stay pretty caught up with everything. People complain it’s going to fast yet others say it goes to slow. Some say it’s too expensive and other day they’d pay for more. The ultimate problem is everyone wants the game directed around their life. The game is made for everyone not just one or two people. PerBlue is doing an amazing job keeping a happy medium. And as I said before just because they didn’t fix what you think is wrong doesn’t mean it is wrong or that it isn’t getting worked on. I stand by what I said in my original post because I’m not self centered or think the universe revolves around me. I know I can make suggestions and they will get looked at as they have time. If the game isn’t doing for you what you think it should be then why are you still playing. They are obviously doing something right if the complainers keep on complaining instead of leaving because they are making money on a game that they are keeping up to date (ie. Doing their job) keeping customers happy.

Im one satisfied customer, GREAT JOB PERBLUE

Nice to see a post that isn’t treating Perblue like EA.

1 Like

That’s just life, it’s human nature to want more.

Overall perblue are doing a really good job and I’m happy with the game, not many games can keep me hooked for (almost) a year.

A lot of the frustration, which I believe is perfectly understandable stems to long term issues. Heists being the primary example, AFK is a real problem in heist; months ago Polaris said the dev team were going to address it. Well guess what, nothing has changed.

It’s no doubt their vision is to roll out new content substantially faster than fixing existing problems, because that’s how they make money - I get that.

But fixing existing issues, that includes the small to medium sized ones is really important too. As the are various issues that players are faced with on a daily basis dampening the overall experience of the game.

A host of small issues can merge into a mountain for some…when that point is reached players walk away.

perBlue should be looking for a more even balance of new content and existing issues fixed per update, that will pave the path for the highest possible game satisfaction. More happy customers = more paying customers.

I’ve witnessed a large number of quality players (most that pay as well) quit over the last 1-2 months on server 1, largely due to the speed of new content coming out with the lack of attention to existing issues and existing game modes.

Everything must be in balance, it no doubt appears to be too heavily weighed to new content balance over fixing problems. It’s not a long term sustainable model.

3 Likes

2 be honest i think perblue is doing a reasonable good job, that said i also think there is room for improvement. Take more time between updates, this gives the devs more time also to adress existentiële bugs, as also test the content more b4 iT Goes live. Look at Heist for example its bugs have been reported over and over, the instant diamond lost, the leeches that go afk. The war has Some probs also that need to be adressed. Also the game needs stabilizing. More crashes occur not of the server bu in connectivity, so leave the mindless money grind of level capping and badge upgrades and invest in more time for the devs to solve those issues…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney