For the First Time in Forever | Concept

Anna

Source: Frozen franchise

Anna helps and encourages her allies on the battlefield and protects them from any threat from her enemies.

“Excuse me, I climbed the North mountain, survived a frozen heart, AND saved you from my ex-boyfriend, and I did it ALL without powers. So, you know, I’m coming”

Stars: :star:
Role: Support
Position: Front
Team: Blue

Animations:

Entrance: Anna walks to her position.

Basic Attack: Anna punches an enemy.

Victory: Anna cheers out of joy.

Defeat: Anna sits down and folds her arms, saddened.

Skills:

White Skill: The Next Right Thing
Anna encourages her allies, granting them 90% attack and movement speed for 10 seconds, granting them X reality, and healing them for X HP.

Frozen allies are healed for an extra X HP.

Green Skill: Boulder Call
(Normal Damage)
Anna calls the Earth Giants to throw a giant boulder towards the enemy line, dealing Y damage to the three back-most enemies and stunning the three enemies for 7 seconds. All enemies also loses X armor.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Blue Skill: Freezing Sacrifice
Once per wave, when an ally is about to be KO’d by an attack, Anna runs towards them to block the upcoming attack and becomes frozen for 7 seconds but will be immune to other debuffs. The ally will also gains X armor for 9 seconds.

Purple Skill: True Love
If Anna is frozen, the two allies with the least HP gains Anna’s buffs for 50% of the duration of the buffs.

Red Skill: Set Things Right
Frozen allies takes 60% less damage from all sources.
“The Next Right Thing” also grants invincibility to the front-most ally, and also grants a bonus Hardy to all allies, when the Hardy is removed, that ally is healed for X HP.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z max HP
+Z armor
+Z HP healed by “The Next Right Thing”

Friendships:

• Anna/Esmeralda

Campaign: Help for the People
Disk: Cold Charm (Es)
Freezes Enemies when Frozen
+X reality
Frozen enemies loses X armor.
Everytime Anna is frozen, the closest enemy is also frozen for 3 (+2 per star) seconds.

• Anna/Rapunzel

Campaign: Giving Gifts
Disk: Pleasant Surprises (Ra)
Healing Gives Bonus Buffs
+X max HP to Control and Support allies.
Allies gains X armor and reality for 8 seconds after they are healed or when a healing-over-time on them expires.
Anna shares 15% (+10% per star) of her skill power to all support allies.

8 Likes

I swear I saw this in another Anna concept…
But I think in the other concept, she gained armor and reality when damaged while frozen.

There is a skill like this in almost every Anna concept so maybe that’s why it seems familiar @CodeMore6 :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Also Anna is a popular character to make, so that’s probably why there are so many ideas that are similar, and honestly i had no intention to copy any concept.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney