For you marvel fans

So I’ve seen some people asking for marvel characters and there is the repeated answer “no, this is Disney” and “no they can’t come they aren’t Disney”. Well for those of you asking for marvel stuff we’ve already had it. I would like to direct your attention to the robot snowman and the teenage nerd, baymax and Hiro Hamada from big hero six. True it is a Disney original film but did you know that stan lee is in the movie (which admittedly doesn’t make it marvel but just keep listening) and the film and it’s characters are loosely based off of a marvel comic of the same name. I have never had the chance to read the comics but there we already have marvel, and hopefully we get more big hero six. Also the characters are Disney but they are based off of the marvel equivalent.

8 Likes

Yes I knew about this. They won’t put “official” marvel into the game simply because marvel already has their own similar games and wouldn’t really benefit from letting PB use them here. Plus if they could then they would probably try to make Star Wars characters too and ew that’s just gross to think about. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Marvel’s pretty much cut all ties with anything to do with Big Hero Six, and it’s no big loss for them because BH6 were absolutely stupid in their original comic book form, even though Silver Samurai was a member.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney