Forky concept (pixar shorts contest entry

E49589D8-64CE-49E9-A6E3-CB16CDD4F421

Qoute: why i am alive?

Enternce: forky will come out of trash can and will go to his place

Defeat: forky will look feared and will fall

Victory: forky will look happy and will smile

Team trials color blue

White skill run for cover forky will hide in a trash can granting himself a shiled which will be equal to x of his hp the shiled will expire after 8 seconds

Green skill being in the trash: forky will himself by being in the trash this skill will heal forky by x hp per second for 10 seconds

Blue skill bits of trash : forky will throw bits of trash on enemies dealing fantastic damage and slow for 12 seconds

Purple skill extra glue: when forky reaching 0hp he fulley revives himself and cleansing himself from any debuffs or disables he had before defeat

Red skill i am toy forky s healing time from being in trash is increased to 15 seconds he also getting the following boosts

X hp

X armor

X reality

Friendships rex and eeyore

In forky and rex friendship campigan forky and rex trying pretending to being dinosaurs but the creeps trying ruining their fun so they gettting rid of them rex disc will add silenceing after each time run for cover ending its also increaseing its the shiled from the skill and this the shiled will be kept for 2 seconds longer per star

In forky and eeyore friendship eeyore feeling like trash and forky helping eeyore feeling batter forky s eeyore disc will cause sapping from bits of trash starting in 10 seconds and increaseing by 2 seconds per star being in trash will enable forky healing all of the team mates the healing time from being in trash increaseing by 2 seconds per star

Fun fact forky not appearing in toy story 4 but also in the short forky asks a question

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I love those shorts.

1 Like

They’re so stupid they’re good

2 Likes

My favorite “Forky Asks a Question” is What is Cheese.

My favorite is what is a friend, Disney plus has some quality content, only bad thing On Disney plus I would say is what is a pet, muppets now isn’t far from it

The only think wrong with the shorts is that the second half of the shorts are filled with credits in other languages

They do that with everything

98% of the stuff on Disney plus does that.

My favorite is What is Arts… Is it called this in English? Don’t remember… :sweat_smile:

What is Art in English, but that is a good one!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney