Forky toy story 4

(this time i will acept any type of feedback)

Forky! :fork_and_knife:

mastery=control
team trial= blue
position= middle
victory=a big grin on his face
defeat= he falls over (so like woody)
basic attack=he trows trash (so like how minne trows her call phone and stuff)
white skill=iā€™m trash! forky gets the trash can and trows it at the closest enemy :star2:damage

green skill=She thinks Iā€™m warm and cozy and sometimes squishy? forky gets the pillow and relaxes for about 10 seconds

blue skill= Iā€™m litter, freedom! forky goes wondering around the battle field and has a blast and heals himself for about 5 seconds

purple skill = trash time! forky puts a banana peel on one of the enemies face bliding them for 15 seconds TRUE damage

RED SKILL COMING SOON!!! (do not go insane i need to think about this)

friendships woody and fear

what the woody friend ship does= iā€™m litter freedom last longer for 5 more seconds
fear and forkyā€™s friendship has the She thinks Iā€™m warm and cozy and sometimes squishy? last for 5 more seconds

hope you all enjoyed this concept! :grin:

2 Likes

to long for a skill name

what does relaxe do?

purple skills donĀ“t have new animations, except revivings

You miss the allies in the campaigns and the disk name
also you miss how many stars has
Is cool, now is more organizated, I recomend putting some gifs or images in the animations, but you are really improving!

Happy to hear that! We only want to help you :slight_smile:

You should add an image of the characters when you can.

It is the role.

Your format is not that great. I suggest looking at others concepts to see what a good format can look like.

You are missing the entrance animation.

What type of damage does this deal? I think it is kind of boring for him to only deal damage.

What does him relaxing do? That is not an ability that exists in the game so I am curious.

Purple skills do not have animations. They buff already existing things.

Red skills are hard when you are new to concept making. Do not worry :slight_smile:

They cannot do that yet, and personally I think those are extra and not needed.

This is an improvement for sure. I suggest reading this guide I made. It can really help and let me know if you need help in the future.

1 Like

I forget it :sweat_smile:

yes but I like to see how are the animations in a image, itĀ“s just that i like it

i want to say i few things but some people say class or mastery and role so thats what i put

could someone tell me how to do that!

Well first you have to become a member. There are many ways to insert images.

ohhhhhhh i lost that badge because i started over when i was almost at red+5

[quote=ā€œRinoxeronte, post:2, topic:1359883ā€]
purple skills donĀ“t have new animations, except revivings

not to be rude but iā€™m not a master but stitch does have something like it

opps :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We understand you are not a master right now and still learning. Even I still learn how to make better concepts. There are exceptions to the animations thing but the skill you created does not fit into one of them to my knowledge.

can i be creative?

Donā€™t revive dead topics and of course you can be creative, this is the creative corner! Is just that usually the skill names are 1, 2, 3 or 4 words max from Iā€™ve seen

I like this idea

so true
thanks

Its more of a rule of thumb more than being bossy.

ItĀ“s like a forumers rule, just that

I canā€™t argue with that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney