Forky toy story 4

(this time i will acept any type of feedback)

Forky! :fork_and_knife:

mastery=control
team trial= blue
position= middle
victory=a big grin on his face
defeat= he falls over (so like woody)
basic attack=he trows trash (so like how minne trows her call phone and stuff)
white skill=i’m trash! forky gets the trash can and trows it at the closest enemy :star2:damage

green skill=She thinks I’m warm and cozy and sometimes squishy? forky gets the pillow and relaxes for about 10 seconds

blue skill= I’m litter, freedom! forky goes wondering around the battle field and has a blast and heals himself for about 5 seconds

purple skill = trash time! forky puts a banana peel on one of the enemies face bliding them for 15 seconds TRUE damage

RED SKILL COMING SOON!!! (do not go insane i need to think about this)

friendships woody and fear

what the woody friend ship does= i’m litter freedom last longer for 5 more seconds
fear and forky’s friendship has the She thinks I’m warm and cozy and sometimes squishy? last for 5 more seconds

hope you all enjoyed this concept! :grin:

2 Likes

to long for a skill name

what does relaxe do?

purple skills don´t have new animations, except revivings

You miss the allies in the campaigns and the disk name
also you miss how many stars has
Is cool, now is more organizated, I recomend putting some gifs or images in the animations, but you are really improving!

Happy to hear that! We only want to help you :slight_smile:

You should add an image of the characters when you can.

It is the role.

Your format is not that great. I suggest looking at others concepts to see what a good format can look like.

You are missing the entrance animation.

What type of damage does this deal? I think it is kind of boring for him to only deal damage.

What does him relaxing do? That is not an ability that exists in the game so I am curious.

Purple skills do not have animations. They buff already existing things.

Red skills are hard when you are new to concept making. Do not worry :slight_smile:

They cannot do that yet, and personally I think those are extra and not needed.

This is an improvement for sure. I suggest reading this guide I made. It can really help and let me know if you need help in the future.

1 Like

I forget it :sweat_smile:

yes but I like to see how are the animations in a image, it´s just that i like it

i want to say i few things but some people say class or mastery and role so thats what i put

could someone tell me how to do that!

Well first you have to become a member. There are many ways to insert images.

ohhhhhhh i lost that badge because i started over when i was almost at red+5

[quote=“Rinoxeronte, post:2, topic:1359883”]
purple skills don´t have new animations, except revivings

not to be rude but i’m not a master but stitch does have something like it

opps :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We understand you are not a master right now and still learning. Even I still learn how to make better concepts. There are exceptions to the animations thing but the skill you created does not fit into one of them to my knowledge.

can i be creative?

Don’t revive dead topics and of course you can be creative, this is the creative corner! Is just that usually the skill names are 1, 2, 3 or 4 words max from I’ve seen

I like this idea

so true
thanks

Its more of a rule of thumb more than being bossy.

It´s like a forumers rule, just that

I can’t argue with that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney