Formal request to improve the contents of the crates

The game is over a year old now and lots of stuff has changed. We went from white, to green, to blue, to purple, to orange and now red.
The crates we had in the beginning offered lots of useful resources
to help us in our progress.

A lot of time has passed since then and the
resources we needed drastically increased. Yet, the contents of the
Gold, Diamond, Guild and Vip crates never changed. The contents of the crates
are exactly the same as the first day the game released at the same price too.

Needles to say, the contents of the crates are heavily outdated. Once upon a time I was looking forward to opening my diamond crate every 2 days, hoping for a useful purple badge for my purple heroes or some hero chips for my small pool of heroes. But now, I only open the diamond crate to get rid of the annoying notification. We have red heroes with red badges now and still we can only get full purple badges from the crate. And the gold crate, guild crate and vip crate are the same. For the prices of those crates we should expect a lot more than a few white or green exp bottles. The contents of the crates do not justify the prices for those crates at all.

So once again, I plead, please update the contents of the crates.

4 Likes

Agree again - unfortunately PB solution so far has been the easiest one, rather than the most effective - just increase the number of crates available. Diamond crates have been so hugely devalued that 1000 or so can be purchased for $10, a significantly cheaper value than the diamond price.

To adjust the crate content for players in certain level brackets would make them more valuable again and more desirable, too - though would mean a fair amount more dev work. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Definitely, it would be a great investment on Perblue’s part as well. If they make the crates more
desirable again more people would buy it. Because right now, I’m not even bothering that much with any of the crates anymore because they simply don’t offer anything useful anymore at all. If only the crates would include full orange and red badges, that would change everything.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney