Formal request to improve the items in the markets

In the beginning the markets offered us useful green and white badges bits we could use to
strengthen our white and green heroes. Since white and green badges didn’t require much bits the markets were very handy to get us further ahead. But when the blue, purple, orange and now the red rarity arrived, we quickly found ourselves overwhelmed with the amount of badge bits needed to get a single badge.

Today we’re still forced to buy only a few bits of green and white badge bits in the markets. Something no one really needs at all. It would be much more useful for everyone to be able to buy full badges (for reasonable prices(that is below 10k gold(and tokens as well…))) in the markets. Because nowadays the markets are as useless as a meat vendor in a vegan convention. The few white and green bit we’re able to buy in the markets won’t help us get the badges we need for our next 12 lifetimes.

Once again I plead, please update the markets with full badges of all rarities with reasonable prices.

5 Likes

3 Topics in 30 minutes… that’s a first.

Anyways, while I agree to your pleading, can you please fit your Requests down to one topic? Thank you.

I believe that the Market caters the same items to all of the players, including the new ones. So, naturally, since the Market is free and sells for a reasonable price, it’s programmed to sell those Bits for those players.

I think an improvement to the Market so that it can cater to higher leveled players if it can actually view your Heroes’ Ranks, so that it can sell better Items for you.

Although, there are alternatives, such as the Badge Shops, Mega Mart, Black Market, to buy Badges and Bits from.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, my idea was to spread my suggestions across multiple topics because they tackle different problems all together and I wanted to make it easier to read instead of cramming everything up in one topic.

That’s a great suggestion, there should be a way the game can identify your rank and offer badge bits proportionate to your rank. Because right now, it certainly could use some improvements.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney