Formerly known as monster to the Orbitons

Description: These alien and bat like mixels love to party, and enjoying the dark.

Position: Mid

Role: Support

Star: 1

Team: Red

Basic attack: Globert throws a cubit to the enemies.

Quote: “Not so fast, cowboys! You dare to enter the secret cave of the Glowkies? I’m Vampos. I’m Boogly”.

White skill, Party!: Globert pulls out a cubit to Max with Vampos and Boogly. Once max, they performed a dance that increased allies basic attack.

Green skill, Batnado: Vampos creates a tornado by swirling around in circle to hit any enemies, dealing X damage and stealing their energy.

Steal energy are reduce above level X

Blue skill, Boogly bite: Boogly bites the closest enemies with his teeth, dealing X damage and stealing their health.

Purple skill, Don’t pull the plug: Globert pulls out a guitar and play rock and roll to the closest enemies.

Red skill, Fun don’t stop: Glowkies decrease enemies speed

Entrance: Globert, and Vampos flies into battle, while Boogly floats down with them.

Victory: Globert pulls out a cubit and Max with Vampos and Boogly into a rock and roll guitarist, and start playing it.

Defeat: Globert glares angrily at the enemies, Vampos sit down in disappointed, and Boogly gives enemies a shock.

Friendship

Glowkies and Timon and Pumbaa

Peace and Music

Tank and Control gains sheild

Allies: Yzma, Madam Mim, Gonzo

Glowkies and Goofy

In the cave

Increased basic attack last longer

Allies: Mad Hatter, Kevin Flynn, Quorra

1 Like

Hey everyone! This is my last concept before October comes. In October, I will focus on Unlikely Villians.

Purple must be passive (have no animation) but other than that it’s a pretty good concept.

Thank you very much

Hey i an idea for unlikey villain for october ganondorf 250px-Ganondorf_SSBU You Can Check Out its Wiki to Found his abilitys

On my list

Goomba from super Mario

I will only take one villians from you

Koopa
Hammer bro

I’m sorry, but I will take one villian from you.

Dude, are you listening? I said I will only take one villian from you, and everybody else

Update is tomorrow

And is already picked it is yzma

I know that

How about bowser jr

images%20(11)

On my list

Captain falcon the good guy

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney