Fortify the Network (points decrease, again)

As far as i know, Fortify the Network used to have higher score points to beat before:

On the past:

*Diamonds 75 point each one: 13,334 to finish
*Energy 35 point each one: 27,778 or 463 packs of 60 energy

Now:

*Diamonds 61 points each one: 16,394 for finish (increase of 3,060 diamonds)
*Energy 20 point each one: 50,000 or 834 packs of 60 energy.

Why? This event was already hard. This is the SECOND time this event changes his score system. And also this is the SECOND event in a row, that the points change to worst for the players.

13 Likes

I donā€™t mind them increasing the points if they are willing to compensate in other areas. For example, if they want to make stamina easier to obtain or increase diamond rewards. This contest would be an excellent time to introduce new features for players to catch up.

But making contests harder on its own will be viewed as a transparent attempt to gouge players and diminishes the positive feelings they have about the game. PerBlue youā€™re better than this.

6 Likes

When will perBlue realize that they are destroying and adding even more grinding into this event. If they looked at their data, they would be able to tell. You have to spend between 9,500 stamina and 3,115 diamonds to get anything decent.

3 Likes

That looks scary. On server 14 they actually increased the points for energy(Used to be 35, 75 per gem).

1 Like

Lucky server @Turned_To_Sin. Enjoy while you can.

1 Like

Once again, i wont be getting any threads for nick costume. I guess it time to stop playing. There are more and more predatory with contest and deal.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s precisely why the points dropped. With Invasion, you can get 5000 stamina for free every week that you can stockpile for these events. The fortify contests are too easy when you can hoard 10-15 thousand stamina between them without even spending any money.

Dont know what server your on but we dont that amount of stamina for invasion. Its about time diamonds were a prize to for contests. Every game ive played gives diamonds and stamina as rewards.

ā€œItā€™s the climb!ā€ A true challenge face it or well you already are part of it when youā€™re generally playing. But this is probably a bug if youā€™re facing it alone.

Well, from the comments Iā€™ve seen in guild chats and in game, it sounds like more people are quitting the game because of this contest. So @Polaris , you might want to let the Devs know that this gameā€™s player base is shrinking with each contest getting harder and harder. As this isnā€™t a good business model to have all the player base quitting due to increasing a gameā€™s difficulty to win anything.

3 Likes

Yeah this is just disappointing.

I donā€™t buy the random deals that pop up every few hours, I only get the daily 120 diamonds every month.
I donā€™t buy the overpriced Stamina packs (Cost like 2k diamonds for like 40 or 50)

I always save up a lot of stamina in preparation for Fortify the Network contests, most of them are from previous contests, and a few from the Invasions that was just implemented. I had finally enough stamina for this contest, or so I thought.

I saved up 450 Stamina packs, which would only make me spend like 1k ish diamonds to complete 1mil with the old scoring, so I spent my leftover diamonds on the booster crates they released.

And now, I have enough for maybe the 4th tier of reward.

Shame PB. Shame.

Edit**: For someone who said 5000 stamina from invasion, I donā€™t know what server you are on but on 10 we get 4+8+12+16 = 40 * 60 = 2400 stamina per week.

3 Likes

Haha that would be something indeed moana.

Iā€™m only sticking around to see what they will do for the anniversary as well. After that Iā€™m gone.

I already quit my guild in which I was almost a year (may 21st)

1 Like

That doesnā€™t explain the drop in points for diamonds spentā€¦

Who flagged my message?

Was it off topic?

No, I was just contributing to the tpoic

It was flagged as innapropriate

The 2 above you were also flagged I see

Most hated contest in game is now even worst :clap:, great move, someone want less players before 1st anniversary?

City faire is also rubbish, 2 times amount of points was decreased and its also too often to be able to collect enough tokens for 1M in contest.

It also affect on getting costumes for heroes. @Polaris, give us finally costumes shop. :frowning:

2 Likes

Well at least they have better rewards. They have ā€œDouble Team XPā€ if you reach 110,000 points. Which is why you should get to Tier 14 in Invasion

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney