Forum flag spam predicament

I hate to play devil’s advocate but are we certain people losing regular status is because of the flags or is it because they no longer qualify for it?

9 Likes

I’m sorry to ask in the middle of this Regular crisis, but what is that?

1 Like

It’s a phrase used to offer an arguement on the other side of a debate. Typically seen as the “wrong” side hence the name.

3 Likes

I will remember that, I wish it was in the dictionary. Well, let’s get back on topic.

It’s only a matter of time until another spammer rises up.

Are Regular’s losing their status due to maybe abusing their flagging powers? I’m not accusing anyone of anything but it may be the staff trying to reduce false flag incidences.

False flags. Possibly due to spammers.

It’s sad to see what happened to @PrinceAamir and @LetsGetDangerousBro. They’re forumers who deserve the regular status. Should I mention this to Polaris?

Yes do it, they deserve to be regulars, the spammer who did this was heartless

@Polaris Are you aware of regulars losing their status due to false flags?

@Irrer-Minnie and @Slinky-Dog also lost their regular

Who could’ve done such a thing?

I’ll tell u who, I am simple and his many other accounts

I hope Polaris will cancel these false flags and forumers will get their regular status back.

…Read the post I’m replying to.

False flags are not the cause for losing Regular status. If it is, then the flags were not false!

2 Likes

The spam side is rising…

Correct, but how did they lose their status if they flags weren’t false? I haven’t seen them be truly flagged.

I think it can happen over a period of months

But why though? They didn’t deserve to lose their regular statuses.

Trust Level 3 — Regular

Regulars are the backbone of your community, the most active readers and reliable contributors over a period of months, even years. Because they’re always around, they can be further trusted to help tidy up and organize the community.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different non-PM topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status . If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member.

This is how regular status works. There are many factors that affect how regular status is maintained so it’s hard to say for sure what could have triggered this.

3 Likes

I mean, I’m willing to give up my regular status if it means all those who lost it will get it back again. I don’t want others to suffer, because I know they definitely deserve to be regulars.

@Irrer-Minnie
@Slinky-Dog
@PrinceAamir
@LetsGetDangerousBro

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney