Forum flag spam predicament

And some people often keep telling us to change the skill for the concept sometimes.

1 Like

I’m getting tired of flagging for no reason, someone needs to review what is being flagged before that it’s is hidden

Yeah! I’ve been thinking of writing a letter to every spammers to tell them to stop spamming, or else they’ll get banned.

why not? we should just create an open letter/thread to address these issues to spammers so that the forums stay a positive place bc real humans are behind the screens and the spammers need to take note of that

I already did, they won’t listen it is useless.

8 Likes

good point

Pull out my hand* I hear by declared that we should take action to spammers

4 Likes

it likely will not stop them but we can try

whoever does the job of flagging probably has an auto clicker and spams the ban button lol

1 Like

I pretty much got the same thing too. It was in a thread where AGoodBoyForeverJumpIngJacks is in. I think that thread is removed from the forums now.

Who’s responsible for banning forums?

Most likely the system or Polaris for bans in the forums. But I’m not sure who’s flagging us.

Like I said maybe mad spammers…

With alts

Grab a basket with 60 tomatoes*

Few days ago, so many closed threads. And now, so many flags. What’s happening in the forums?

6 Likes

Yeah. What happened?

What are you gonna to do with those?

To stay on topic: Spammers are probably mad that we flag them so they are getting “revenge” by flagging us for no reason. It’s really annoying cause fun threads like discobot fun get closed for no reason. Spammers are probably just mad.

4 Likes

This happened to me a few days ago. 10 posts got hidden in one day. All old, most innocent. 3 got restored by staff, but still we need to figure out who’s doing this.

Agree. Especially a spammer that says who that he or she love to spam

No names being given. But hopefully they are silenced now.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney