Forum improvements

I would like to propose the following forum improvements:
I am asking to add the following optional information in my forum profile:

1. Current server
  2. Current player name
  3. Prefered language and or location
  4. Gender identity, yes welcome to the 21st century…
  5. Players age
  6. VIP Level
  7. Your ideas !

I would also like to add a google translate button in the posts is that possible here ? I see a lot of spanish posts…
What do you think ?! Do you have ideas for improvements ?
I think this would make things a lot easier.

4 Likes

The first 3 may be helpful, but for what do we need to know genders and ages of each other?

4 Likes

While i totally aree about server near name (and maybe guild) I dont really like the ideas of revealing gender age and vip level and dont see how those infos may give an improvement to the forums…

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback !
@MOKAONE and @Turned_To_Sin
As I said some I would like to see optional some a must.
Gender helps me to adress to somebody with Madam or Sir.
Age is a good thing my opinion to keep upsome respect which in my eyes is missing in the game and Forum.
Maybe we could CHANGE it into players age ?

4 Likes

Not sure about the respect. That should depend on behavior, not age IMO. What about Sir or Madam-don’t know, I just call you all dudes:D

1 Like

I think that drastically depends on your cultural and educational background. But I deem “PLEASE, Thank you, Sir and Madam” as COMMON courtesy I do seem to miss here a lot…

@Wild_Eule i very much find myself wanting to know people’s genders without asking…although that might sound kinda creepy. One problem with current server is that it would change every time toy logged into a different server? Whhich some people do alot.

As for the others 2-6 these can be mentioned in your profile. they give you typing space to put whatever you want i mentioned in mine my guildand server.

7 only shows your most popular ideas…

1 Like

1 pretty good but I do not like the VIP one just what I think

1 Like

In my opinion: These are all OPTIONAL !!!
As I said before.

Prefered language
Server
Your new idea

WOULD be nice ! Again talked three days in english to somebody bevor noticing we are both from Germany. Is that too much to ask for to put a tiny little bitte flag next to your avatar ?!
Every little deviation from the strict deadlines of PB seems to cause chaos, slaughter and mayhem. Would have loved to see the explosions and screams when we literally insisted upon the “we want the kick OPTION in heist”.

Every time ANY gamer puts into ANY improvements its a BIG FUSS.

The raise in XP and abilities was pretty fast implemented into the game though
Hmmmm ?! :wink:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney