Forum Secret Santa+ Gifting!

Smiles in great drawing
Frowns in that it involves my suffering and pain

Idk maybe the people that lurk the forum and never speak?

:sob:

2 Likes

this is payback for constantly stalking me in the lounge

3 Likes

Irony is…

It seems like the actual forumers look opposite of the drawings. Dash having the dark curly hair. :rofl:

1 Like

I just based then off their profiles, lol

3 Likes

Hi! My gift is for @Tragic-Magic!

Here, let me just get it, it’s in my pocket.
drops something

uhhh oh shoot- that’s not it. (I just randomly found it, and thought it would be worth sharing :rofl:)

Here it is! Happy Holidays!

I also drew a sketch of Aloe Cookie.

One more gift: it’s a message.

Prepare to get an addiction to Genshin Impact :grin:

16 Likes

“Ehe”

7 Likes

Aw, TYSM Gio! And nice drawing of Aloe Cookie!

7 Likes

Hey @Disney-Hope! I hope your holiday is going great! I finished these gifts a while ago, but like Taylor Swift, I’m feeling 22 of December is the best date to gift them. Some parts are definitely better than others but I hope you like them! I wish you a fantastic, happy, healthy holiday and new year!

Disney Hope

Disney Hope has a bag full of prickly red roses and is ready to use them to stop enemies. They are ready to bop bop bop bop to the top with their new friends.

INFO

Trial Team: Yellow

Position: Back

Role: Control

Stars: :star: :star: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Walks in with a bag full of blooming red roses

Victory: Grabs and smells a rose from the bag and throws it into the air

Defeat: Grabs a rose from the bag and pricks their finger it and throws it on the ground

Basic Attack: Throws a rose at the closest enemy

SKILLS

7 Rings
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Hope pulls out 7 rings from the bag and throws each one at a time at the nearest enemy, with the first ring dealing X damage, and each successive ring dealing +Y more damage than the previous. Enemies have a chance to be stunned.

Horrifyingly Great
Hope scares the three enemies with the most HP for X seconds, and drains Y HP from enemy during the scare. Scared enemies do not deal damage to Hope.

Popping Sticky Gum
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Hope pulls out gum from the bag and pops it into their mouth and chews it, blows a bubble, and the bubble pops and splashes over the nearest three enemies, dealing X damage and slowing the enemies’ speeds by Y% for ten seconds.

We’re All in This Together
When Hope’s HP gets below 10%, Hope and all the allies deal X% more damage for eight seconds and have Y% of allies’ current HP restored.

Hope is Strong
When Hope damages an enemy that was scared by “Horrifyingly Great,” Hope makes every ally invincible for 7 seconds, and increases damage dealt.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• X Max HP
  • X Skill power
  • X Basic Damage

BATTLE BADGE

Is charged in battle when:

Hero loses 22% HP

When charged:

• Basic damage: +X
  • Max HP per Control role: +X
  • +Shield

FRIENDSHIPS

Disney Hope - Belle
Listening to “Red” with Red Roses
Catching Enemies Red-Handed
Allies: The Beast, Violet, Ariel

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X damage dealt from “Popping Sticky Gum”
  • Slowed enemies’ speed are slowed by 7/14/21/28/35% more for an additional 1/2/3/4/5 seconds.

Synopsis
The City is having a picnic party and Disney Hope and Belle decide to go pick red roses for the centerpieces, while listening to Taylor Swift’s new album “Red (Taylor’s Version)” and defeating any creeps along the way.

Disney Hope - Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Scary Pranks
We’re All in On Pranks
Allies: Sally, Jack Skellington, Cheshire Cat

• +X Skill Power
  • “We’re All in This Together” energizes allies for an additionally 3/4/5/6/7 seconds and allies now deal X + 7/14/21/28/35% more damage.

Synopsis
With Disney Hope’s like for horror and Huey, Dewey, and Louie’s knowledge of pranks, they decide to team up to prank the City to earn the title of “Best Pranksters.”

Hello Disney Hope!
Beauty and the Beast is great!
Here are some roses!

Instead of 7 Rings, here are 7 Roses!

They are as red as Red (Taylor’s Version).

FUN FACT: Each line in the song “Beauty and the Beast” is five syllabus.

15 Likes

Heya @Lovely! Here is the gift I made for you! So, since you said you liked Inside job and Cookie Run, I made a Christmas card with characters from these universes! Hope you will like it.

And I wish you a very happy Christmas :santa:, a very happy new year 2022 :fireworks: (hope it will be as great as 2015 for you), and very happy holidays! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I love it :heart:

thank you so much :blush:

6 Likes

Omg this is so amazing thank you so much!!! :sob:

I am still working on my gift, it should be done tomorrow!

7 Likes

Hey @KayIa sorry for being a little late but… I entered a small country called ProcrastiNATION and they distracted me. Anyways, I would tell more bad jokes but I assume you don’t want to hear them lol

Merry Christmas!
Your bio says ur in the United States so I colored that in

Sorry

Ik it’s not as good as the others… I tried :sweat:

17 Likes

It very original! And definitely not what I expected so I am very happy about that and I like it a lot!

I also really like the colors on the left! It’s a great touch!

My present will be done I promise :sweat_smile: I want it to be perfect, but my ideas have just disappeared. Most of it is done though.

8 Likes

A gift for @XxDarkNightxX came just in time! (Hopefully)

I know that you like Big Hero 6, The Owl House, Inside Out, Coco, Monsters University, Bolt, Treasure Planet, Splatoon, Animal Crossing, and Super Mario Bros. So here’s something I made for you:

And from your bio, your favorite Disney characters are Sadness, Go Go, Demona, and Angel. Here’s the other thing I made for you:

Feeling Blue

Woman Up

The Angel of the Night

The Angel of the Siren Song

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

Hmmph

Ahh

It has an “A”

9 Likes

OMG!!! I really love this! It looks PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL! It made me happy! Thank you so much! :star_struck: :blush:

I am still working on my gift…I want it to be perfect. I promise :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Here’s my gift for @C-train!

I’m not sure if you like this…so here’s something I made for you:

I also drew a sketch of Cookie Run: Ovenbreak and Cuphead from your bio/concepts.

Hope you like it! I wish you all a very very very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022! Also, happy holidays to all, and to all a good night! :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

17 Likes

Fun fact: with Kawaii giving her gift, there is now one complete chain of gift-givers.

Kawaii → C-Train → LGDB → Kawaii

13 Likes

I love this!! Cuphead, Mugman, “The greatest magician ever known to sweets” Cinnamon Cookie, you drew them better than I ever could :rofl:

Thank you for the gift…and happy after-mas to ya pal!!

5 Likes

Hey @Myeong, to begin, I apologize for how long this took me, and it’s not even all I play to give you. And in the coming weeks I will give you the things that I never had time to finish, here are the two things I had finished.

And am aware these are not as exciting as others but I hope you enjoy it.

Hey Myeong, sorry for. Making you wait so long for this, and I really hope the wait was worth it. I am not as creative as others here. And can’t do as much tbh. But I did make as much as possible for you.

It’s been a pretty interesting year, especially on the forums, but Myeong was definitely someone who lightened things up. With being one of the most active members on the forums, while juggling collage, I can definitely say for everyone,
7581_2 (1)
You have helped so many new and returning user with your game knowledge and how friendly you are.

This year you posted about 683 posts outside of the regular category and dms! (I counted) and have kept your Regular status for about a year as well! A bunch of wins!

I hope this was nice, it took me a while. It was nice being able to talk a lot this year, and hopefully we can talk more in the upcoming years! Merry Christmas!

You were also added to Forum Members.

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney