Forum Secret Santa+ Gifting!

This topic is for people who entered in the secret santa to post the gifts they made for each other. Feel free to take a look, even if you haven’t entered. This is a separate thread so that the gifts don’t get lost in spam.

With your gift, please include who it was for, and maybe a friendly message like “Happy Holidays”. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gift tracker:

Secret Santa Gave their gift To
CannonCart :ballot_box_with_check: Porcinet
Cold Damon :ballot_box_with_check: Dash
ColdMore6 :ballot_box_with_check: Oswald
Commander Rex :ballot_box_with_check: Spicyboi
C-Train :ballot_box_with_check: LGDB
Disney Hope
Filadae Djaq :ballot_box_with_check: Legocarden
Giosphere :ballot_box_with_check: Holiday Magic
Heros Porcinet XCIX :ballot_box_with_check: Lovely
Kawaii Snowflake LOL
Kayla :ballot_box_with_check: Myeong
Legocardan :ballot_box_with_check: Kayla
LGDB :ballot_box_with_check: Kawaii Snowflake LOL
Lovely
Lucas1999 :ballot_box_with_check: Filadae Djaq
Lucky Oswald :ballot_box_with_check: Giosphere
MissingLure :ballot_box_with_check: TherMasterStitch
Myeong :ballot_box_with_check: Lucas
Spicyboi
TherMasterStitch :ballot_box_with_check: Disney Hope
TotallyNotDash :ballot_box_with_check: CannonCart
Tragic Magic
15 Likes

(I wasn’t expecting this thread to be posted so late. :sweat_smile:)

Here is mine for @Lucas1999!

Since you did a concept for Chase from Lab Rats, here’s one for Adam!

Adam Davenport
Source: Lab Rats
Adam Davenport

Description: With his bionic strength and armor as thick as his head, Adam Davenport punches his way through enemies.

Quote: “Ah, I bet school’s fun, you know, except for the books, classes, and learning stuff.”

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations
Entrance: Adam walks to his position, punching each hand into the other.

Victory: Adam throws his fists into the air and cheers.

Defeat: Adam stomps the ground, clenches his fists, and screams.

Basic attack: Adam punches an enemy.

Skills
White - Blast Wave (Normal Damage)
Adam sends out a blast wave that travels across the battlefield, dealing X damage to enemies over 8 seconds and knocking them back.

Green - Heat Vision (Fantastic Damage)
Adam shoots heat beams from his eyes at the enemy with the most Energy, dealing X damage and stealing 300 Energy from them.

Blue - Power Punch (Normal Damage)
Adam punches the closest enemies, dealing X damage to them, removing all of their active buffs, and applying Pierce to them for 8 seconds.

Purple - Super Durability
Adam takes 50% less damage from basic attacks and 30% less damage per second from damage over time effects. This damage reduction is reduced against enemies above level X.

Red - Bionic Bulk
When Adam uses Blast Wave, he Cleanses himself, heals for X HP, and gains 4 stacks of Hardy.
For each enemy with Pierce currently active on them, Adam’s Armor is increased by 20% up to a max of 60%. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage
+X Armor

Friendships
Adam Davenport/Mr. Incredible
Campaign: “Strength Show-Off” - Adam challenges Mr. Incredible to a competition of strength. (Allies: Hercules, The Beast, Gaston)

Disk: “Strength in Numbers” - Stronger Against Enemies with Pierce
+X Skill Power
Enemies with Pierce applied to them lose X Armor.
Whenever Adam damages an enemy with Pierce applied to them, he heals for 15% (+15% per star) of the damage dealt.

Adam Davenport/Fred
Campaign: “Bionic Training” - Fred learns of Adam’s bionic abilities and wants to learn some for himself, which even Adam can deduce isn’t really possible. Still, he’s willing to give it a shot and see what happens. (Allies: Barley Lightfoot, Bolt, Dr. Drakken)

Disk: “Super Strength” - Gain Reality While Frozen
+X Max HP to Adam and allies
+X Reality to Adam and allies
Adam’s and his allies’ Reality is increased by 18% (+18% per star) while Frozen.

12 Likes

Not one of my best concepts, though I haven’t done concept making in a while so here, also some of the skill names may be weaker but couldn’t think of anything.

This is for @Giosphere, since you stated you liked the movie Shang-Chi, I decided to do a concept on best sidekick. And a Genshin meme.

This has mentions of gambling slightly so just a warning.

And once again:

Happy Holidays!

Katy Chen or Chen Ruiwen

Source: Shang-Chi and the Legend of 10 Rings

Quote: “It’s the art of confusion. Works great on stupid people.”

Description: Katy’s shenanigans can definitely not be ignored, but in battle… She can apparently get way better with bows. She did work at valet parking, so she has some skill?”

Role: Control

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Animations:

Basic Attack: Shoots an arrow with her bow.

Entrance: Chen drives a BMW and exits out of her Valet Parking outfit to her Battle Uniform.

Victory: Screams, and moves around.

Defeat: Swiped by Shang Chi off-screen while being shocked.

Skills

White Skill: Dragon’s Bane Arrow

(Fantastic Damage :sparkles: )

Katy shoots a strong Dragon’s Bane Arrow at the backmost enemy dealing X Damage, and stunning the target for 8 seconds. It stuns enemies around the target for 3 seconds. Katy’s attack speed is increased for 7 seconds by 30% after the skill’s usage.

Green Skill: Golden Dagger’s Club

At the start of the match Katy makes a bet against one of her own teammates to an enemy. She proportizes ally with the least HP, and most debuffs and the she proportizes the enemy with the most Basic Damage and Skill Power. If the ally is KO’d within 10 seconds, her whole team gains energized and gains 150 more energy for 7 seconds, gains 2 stacks of Hardy. Energized cannot stack and the next energized status will happen after the current energized duration has ended. If the ally being gambled is able to KO the enemy that she’s gambling on, Katy herself will be sapped and loses 10% of her reality and armor for 5 seconds. After the duration she is able to gamble again.

The ally she’s gambling is inflicted with the status of Gambled, and works the same as Distracted but will only apply to the ally and enemy being gambled. This status to a different ally and/or enemy!will change every 7 seconds.

Blue Skill: The Art of Confusion

(Normal Damage :fist: )

Every 7 seconds, Katy will yell “Hotel California” for 6 seconds. All enemies will be damaged by X per second, and after its duration, it will silence all enemies for 4 seconds.

Purple Skill: Natural Archery

Every 3 Basic Attacks, she gains 20 Normal Crit and X Reality.

Red Skill: Protector of the Great Protector

The skill “Dragon’s Bane Arrow” now gives all allies a shield of 40% of the allies’s HP.

Katy heals all allies by X HP if she wins the gamble in the skill “Golden’s Dagger Club” if she wins the bet.

Stat Boosters:

+X Armor
+X Reality
+2 Seconds of silence in “The Art of Confusion”

Battle Badge:

Charged when Gambled is applied to two different allies.

When Charged:

+X SP
+X Damage per Red Team Hero
+40 Fantastic Crit

Friendships

Katy Chen and Zeus

Disk: Otherworldly Beings

Extra Reality per debuff

Campaign: Beasts

Description: Katy is at it once again once she drags herself to a situation. She has an unexpected encounter with Zeus after defeating creeps. All we can see is if her fair share of battles in another dimension has prepared her.

Allies: Megara, Kristoff, and Maui.

Katy can obtain 10% Reality for 4 seconds per debuff. This can be stacked up to 3 times. (+5% per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Damage

Katy Chen and Vanellope

Disk: Rush of Parking

Stuns last longer with a Hardy stack

Campaign: Valet Rush

Description: Katy finds another hotel to do valet parking, but she encounters a customer which has her put in another joy ride.

Allies: Ralph, Finnick, and Mickey Mouse

Stuns last 1 second longer if Katy has a stack of Hardy on her. (Stacks up to 1) (+1 second per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X Armor
+X SP

Additional Notes

Valet Parking Outfit:

Costume:

White Skill is a reference to the arrows she used while fighting the dragons.

Green Skill is a reference to well in the name.

Blue Skill is reference to when Shang-Chi stated that Katy yelled “Hotel California” in front of his bullies.

Red Skill is a reference to when she was able to save the Great Protector (Image Below)

also fml couldnt find a picture of her whole red outfit that was high quality

Here’s the Genshin Meme.

13 Likes

@TheCannonCart

Happy Holidays fellow Cannon! I’m sure that one of these gifts shall make you smile!

Cannon the Grand
Too bad you fear Sand
If only you had protection
But thanks to my selection
There is a way…
To make you have a better day…

🎁

Ta-Da! Yup it’s legit!

Oh my my my while I was writing this post I thought of another gift!

There’s also a surprise scavenger hunt waiting for you cannon…

Every single day until the 25th I shall be hiding Sand passes in one of my posts and if you can successfully find them before the day ends... you'll get to keep that Sand pass! Beware though. I'm actually planning on hiding a sand pass right before I sleep today! Oh and if anyone else finds the sand pass instead of Cannon you'll just be helping Cannon as he just needs to quote my post that contains the sand pass to receive it.
15 Likes

Thanks @Myeong !! Very nice concept that brings me back to when I watched Lab Rats. I also especially love the friendship with Fred. I can picture it in my head and it’s really funny!

Now onto the gift I have prepared myself! I have a gift for @Filadae_Djaq !

Dear Djaq,
I have made you a present I will, for now, not display here. Since you have been very creative in treasure hunts, I decided to make a little one to hide your present. Good luck! Try to start at the last time you won a category for Forumer of the Month!

12 Likes

Yay

But…

:sweat_smile:

I can’t quote posts from closed threads to see the hidden text since I can’t reply to them

4 Likes

Oops didn’t think of that. I’ll get the Forum Heroes visible!

Edit: I opened all those Forum Heroes messages now!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Thanks.

But, uh, I think you misunderstood.

When I’ve mentioned Danganronpa cards before I meant in Karuta, which is on Discord :sweat_smile:

Example: My collection

(Most were bought or given to me, sadly.)

I do not know where that card format comes from actually :sweat_smile:

But the puzzle was fun, I’ll admit. I kinda liked the other hidden messages which you hid in other posts in case I got the answer wrong (e.g. Forumer of the Summer and Photo Gallery 2) :woozy_face:

EDIT: That’s a Wizards of the Coast card. It’s on the bottom right corner of the image.

5 Likes

Yeah I wasn’t 100% sure, so I’m not surprised it wasn’t the right format after all :joy:

This was the original card I found online, after typing into Google Danganronpa cards…

11 Likes

Yes, it did
Thank you and I will be looking out for those sand passes :smiley:

That’s a Magic the Gathering card format :sweat_smile:

My gift isn’t ready yet, but I can almost guarantee I will have it tomorrow or the day after

4 Likes

For @Legocardan :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m pretty sure I misused the meme template, but I couldn’t think of a way to properly use it

17 Likes

There’s already one hiding. :eye:

3 Likes

Now that I think about it, Dash giving a gift to Cannon feels almost too perfect. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I couldn’t believe it when I got the message. Heck I think the same thing happened last year with me gifting Gio because I would tease them with spiders around this time last year iirc. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

shudders

the memories :sob:

(my gift isn’t ready yet, but it will be soon!)

7 Likes

For @Spicyboi :D

So, this is really late and I may have only began this like 2 days ago interesting timing since I almost died yesterday. Buttttttt here is the gift for- my simp nemesis, Spicy. :pensive:

So, despite him hating simps (which i guess i am), he does love Star Wars, a certain blue Gumball, potatoes lol, and choccy milk… Also Marvel but since Silk is in it (and i kinda simp her), I will do not that.

So yeah. He’s certainly a fun guy lol. And his jokes are always entertaining to see. I honestly don’t know how we went so long without his random humor. It’s crucial imo.

Anyways, here’s my patented photo edit (not me using it 3 times) with classic Spicy esque things in it.

🎁

• A small dragon Pokemon starter :white_check_mark:
  • An emo guy with anger issues :white_check_mark:
  • A dairy product with chocolate in it :white_check_mark:
  • A vegetable grown from the ground :white_check_mark:

And… :drum:

The King himself, who has the high ground that the vegetable grows in. Master Kenobi himself. Who, rightfully, is Spicy’s favorite. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

You didn’t think I was gonna do this without a Star Wars or simp meme, right.

:drum:

5yhd9c

Happy Holidays! :christmas_tree:

this feels so coincidental lmao

11 Likes

To @LetsGetDangerousBro (LGDB)

I found out that you like super mario (odyssey) and super smash bros ultimate…and since I have the most experience with the mario and smash bros series, here is a concept of the main plumber himself who starred in both those games as my gift to you for this special event!!

Mario

Stars: :star::star:
Position: Front
Role: Damage

“Let’s-a go!”

Known for jumping on enemies and saving damsels in distress, the world famous mario finally arrives to the city to save the day with unique power-ups in tow

Animations

Entrance: a green warp pipe appears from the ground and mario jumps out of the pipe as it dissapears

Victory: mario twirls around and jumps in the air with his fist out and a smile on his face

Defeat: mario jumps and falls off-screen

Basic attack: Mario kicks the nearest enemy

Skills

White: Cappy capture

Passive

At the start of each wave, mario punches a ? block to get a power-up which gives him a random positive effect based on which power-up he gains

Fire flower: Increases mario’s attack and skill power by 15% per each 2 seconds of the battle

Super mushroom: whenever mario takes damage in battle, he heals himself for 7% of his max HP

Super star: Mario becomes invincible for the first 8 seconds of the wave while also increasing his normal crit by 45% and granting him 3 permanent stacks of hardy

Active

Mario throws cappy at a enemy that is chosen by the player which then he possesses the enemy that has cappy on them for until his energy runs out

The enemy with cappy on them keeps the effects of the power-up on mario at the start of each wave while also becoming immune to disables and gaining 50% attack speed until the capture wears off.

Green: Fire at will

Mario unleashes a small flame from his hand towards the nearest enemy to him, dealing X damage overtime for 5 seconds, dealing knockback to the enemy and inflicting 2 stacks of “weakness” onto that enemy.

If mario has a fire flower as his power-up, he deals an extra 20% damage and inflicts 2 extra stacks of “weakness” onto the foe.

Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above LV Z

Blue: Reflect cape

Whenever a projectile gets thrown at mario, he reflects the projectile with his cape back at the enemy who thrown the projectile which also deals 2x more damage than the damage that the projectile originally dealt.

If mario has the super star as his power-up, he gains 1 stack of hardy for each projectile he reflects with this move.

He can only reflect one projectile at a time every 5 seconds.

Purple: Here we go

“Reflect cape” now increases mario’s attack speed by 50% if mario has the super mushroom as his power-up.

Red: Item frenzy

Each power-up that can be randomly picked from his passive white skill now has a new effect.

Fire flower: now also increases mario’s normal crit by 15% per every 2 seconds of the battle.

Super mushroom: Heals for 7% more max HP and duplicates 2 random positive effects.

Super star: Mario heals X amount per each second that he is invincible in battle after the original invincibility wears off.
+X skill power
+X damage to “Super jump punch”
+X max HP

Friendships

Mario/Mad hatter
Hats for 2
Super mushroom heals weakest ally

The super mushroom power-up now heals the ally with the least HP for 5% of their max HP.

Mario/Rapunzel
Princess protection
“Fire at will” ignores armor

Super jump punch now ignores 45% armor on the target enemy.

Hope you enjoyed the gift, dude and I wish you a verry merry christmas!!

Stay dangerous, dude!!

14 Likes

It was all random. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh my golly gumdrops… that’s amazing! Ur the next Picasso, Leonardo Da Vinci and Francisco de Goma. This is incredible’

16 Likes

I better stop procrastinating and make a present…

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney