Forumer of the month - February ❤

They have both been nominated in this category! So it’s good too see you support it.

Myeong, however, has already been nominated in another category and thus can’t be nominated in this category. I’m sorry

Of course you can! I tried to make clear that you can nominate one person per category.

I didn’t say it was mandatory to nominate someone in every category. It’s already nice if you nominate 1 person!

Sad… but ok.

Whatever you do DO NOT NOMINATE ME. I am good with my Forumer of the Year. Sorry… I had to come and brag and appreciate you all at the same time.

Plus I am leaving so it would make no sense.

Hard… Many forumers that I was originally going to pick are nominated. (This does not mean that the forumers that I chose aren’t of importance to the forum)

Activity: A spammer who spams every day. I will nominate @LetsGetDangerousBro. They are really active, and created great threads.

Importance: @LilRubyKinz. I do not think I can find a post where they didn’t contribute something really important to the forums.

Attitude: @Slinky-Dog. They are nice to everyone, and never will put on a frown when things don’t go their way.

Creative Content Creator: @Irrer-Minnie. I love their concepts! They are really creative and clearly have thought put into them.

Helpfulness: @PawpsicleSticks. They help people who are in need of it, and are nice to everyone.

15 Likes

Does this also count for events like character concept contests, and other stories like champion_David’s?

4 Likes

I am pretty sure that it does

Yes, it is creative so I think so.

when do the nominations end? @Lucas1999

@Spark :slight_smile:

Thank you @Giosphere

Alright. My turn. This is hard as it was last time since literally everyone here is awesome! But anyways, here would be my nominations…

• Activity: @TotallyNotDash (Always making hilarious meme or just informative posts every day and has a awesome elimination game.)

• Attitude: @AbuBakr-Umar (Always laidback, easygoing and friendly and has great activities in the forums like the avatar contest.)

• Importance: (Gotta say, I have to skip like Rino did, this one is by far the hardest)

• Creative Content: @LetsGetDangerousBro (Always making great references to movies and is always making hilarious and ingenuitive concepts.)

• Helpfulness @Prince-Aamir (Always is nice and is always fun and engaging with the community on the discobot thread and elsewhere.)

Hope the @'s didn’t bother you guys. But you guys all deserve it and always remember that. :+1:

8 Likes

Modern problems require modern solutions.

1 Like

Stories are definetly part of this category!!

Concept contest is more difficult. But if you motivate it in your nomination, i can’t seen why it would not fit.

Reminding people to nominate! Thank you for nominating your fellow forumers :smiley:

5 Likes

I had to do it :joy: :joy: :rofl:

Just a meme, don´t take it seriously

1 Like

That’s not funny.

17 Likes

Yeah… it isn´t funny… if you want to nominate me just do it like the others nominate…

12 Likes

I thought you said ‘dont take it seriously’

Don’t take the “You need to vote for me” part seriously :expressionless:

8 Likes

Exactly that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney