Forumer of the month - February ❤

Yes, I did not thick the box “Show who voted”, so it should be anonymous. It’s what Kayla used to do in previous versions as well and I think it was wise to keep.

5 Likes

Bumping this up to remind you all to

• V
  • O
  • T
  • E
  • !

0 voters

Hehehe

I was like “That defeats the whole purpose!” Then I remembered how polls work :stuck_out_tongue:

HEH HEH HEH

trolling

5 Likes

This is your daily reminder to VOTE if you haven’t already.

5 Likes

Yet another reminder to VOTE.

Can I turn off this daily reminder?
/s

You can always set the thread to normal if you no longer wish to be ‘subscribed’ to the thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Actually, wait. Is this AM or PM?

AM, but you can also see in how many hours the polls close themselves automatically. That is in around 16 hours.

2 Likes

The results have arrived!!!

• Filadae_Djaq is deemed most active!
  • Myeong made the most important posts!
  • The attitude category delivered us One_Little_Spark as victor
  • The Telltale series was enough to crown Champion_David Creative Content Creator
  • A tie between Pawpsicle and Rinoxeronte leaves the category Helpfullness undecided

Now we vote a final time to decide who the Forumer of the Month February will be. Differently than expected, we have 6 Forumers to choose from.

Final vote
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • Myeong
  • One_Little_Spark
  • Champion_David
  • Pawpsicle
  • Rinoxeronte

0 voters

I will close the poll Monday somewhat after 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT, 15:00 EST)

7 Likes

I am impressed that I actually could be nominate into this far, but good luck everyone! :grin:

3 Likes

How do you enter to be Former of the month

Someone has to nominate you for being the best in one these categories:

1 Like

Correct!!!

Unfortunetly, nominations for this round have closed. We are already voting in the polls. So don’t forget to vote in the poll, show the best of yourself for the rest of the month and maybe you’ll make the next edition!

9 Likes

Reminding y’all to vote!
BTW, in how many hours does this close?

@Spark Here It has already been mentioned! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but at what time on New York time? Like 1:00? I do not feel like converting time ATM. Lol

Just Google It :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney