Forumer of the month - October! :Jack_O_lantern:

Hello!
Welcome to 'October’s Forumer of month!
This months will have some little changes changes to how it works, so make sure you read through the entire post.

Boo! Some ghosts have haunted this months forumer of the month! :ghost: Per usual, a member will nominate 5 members with some kind of reasoning if possible. You have the choice to nominate in public or private via DM. Although you can only vote one member once, which goes to everyone. These are the requirements:

1. Activity, are they coming online enough? Do they post enough?
  2. Importance, are their posts important to the main post? Are they helping out the community?
  3. Attitude, are they being nice to other forumers? Being nice in the forums.
  4. Concept making (Only for users who make enough)
  5. Helpfulness, are the helpful to other users? Will the take their time to help other users?

Format:

Polaris: why should they be the former of the month? “Because its polaris.”
Discobot: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because its discobot.”
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play.”
Player: Why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play.”
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? “Because they play.”

How do we decide who wins?

There will be a poll. With the five category’s I will put the different choices in the polls and who ever has the most votes wins. Then their will be three people left whoever wins is the forumer of the month.

You do not have to @ the forumer you choose. I don’t want to be responsible for spam.

Please play fair, no alts. After the rusults are shown and their are lots of new users I will disqualify the user.

Submissions are now open!

Imagineer_V, Wicked_To_The_Core, Spooky_Minnie_VIII, Grim_Grinning_Ghost and Kimtastic have been nominated publicly!
The_Death_Note, Phaldow, Foxy_Bingo, Scarlet_Captain and What is Halloween have been nominated publicly!
SpookyWashy, Fellow_Spooklet, TheEvilCasluu, LetsGetSpookyKingBoo and Spooky_Momo_LV have been nominated publicly!
DRB1217, Angelsplitter, Presidente_Pete_I, Ashketchum95 and Elektro-soul have been nominated publicly!
TherMasterStitch, Pawpsicle, LilRubyPumkin, Cowardwhisper8 and Gjmguy have been nominated anonymously!

25 Likes

Awesome. I got to think about who I will nominate…

Can you nominate yourself?

I would assume so. Nominate yourself? No.

3 Likes

Nominate! Sorry. I meant to say nominate

Don’t be jealous about it

12 Likes

I mean… you aren’t that active…

4 Likes

No offence but you don’t really fit any of the categories.

3 Likes

Since no one else has voted (publicly) I guess I’ll start.

Imagineer_V: Despite no longer playing the game, she is one of the kindest and most sincere people on the Forums.

Disney-Fan/Wicked_To_The_Core: A fantastic concept creator.

Irrer_Minnie_VIII/Scary_Minnie_VIII: Always has something positive to say and gives genuine feedback on concepts.

Grim_grinning_Ghost: Really friendly and creative plus they have one of the best Funko Pop collections I’ve ever seen.

Kimtastic/Musketeer: Likes cats :cat:

11 Likes

I did not realise how bad that formatting would look, I’ll fix it in a couple of minutes.

1 Like

I feel so appreciated! :grin::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll nominate people later after school…

Do you think anyone would vote for me?

Quick Tip: This goes for everyone not just @Mister_Toon, when you complain about not being picked/ask whether you’ll be picked, for me personally, that puts you lower on my rankings of Forumers. If you want to be nominated try not to come off as picky/sulky as it’s really not a good look for you.

7 Likes

:smiley: Thanks!

6 Likes

I want to nominate too!

1. Filidae_Djaq/The_Death_Note: They are so iconic and have become much nice the last time!
  2. Phaldow: Always being kind to me (and others too certainly!)
  3. Foxy_Bingo: They really want to help newer Forumers to become a part of the community
  4. Scarlet_Captain: Maybe the best Concept Maker one the Forums! Yes, there are a lot and most of them are great! But Scarlet_Captain is really great.
  5. Umar_AbuBakr/What_Is_Halloween: They are always really kind and friendly to everyone!
8 Likes

Aw thanks, first time I haven’t been called a hoarder for that lol

2 Likes

BTW it was Scary_Minnie_VIII :upside_down_face: Otherwise I really love your suggestions because they are really great!

1 Like

1 Like

You’d deserve to win!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney