Forumer of the month - October! :Jack_O_lantern:

You said if they qualify. Pete doesn’t…

Well to them I suppose they qualify. I shouldn’t be able to choose who qualifies

2 Likes

Well here are my nominations

@LilRubyKinz is fairly active and is great at artwork! Also very nice

@Tragic-Magic amazing concept Creator and is almost always active

@Giosphere very friendly former and is mostly active

@MissingLure amazing concept Creator and is fairly active

@ScroogeMcValentine very nice and kind and also makes some great concepts scrooge is also very active

7 Likes

What can I say except…

Lilrubypumkinz has already been nominated.

Aw, thanks!

Maybe you could keep a list in the first post as to who has been nominated because it’s very easy to forget who has been nominated.

I do?

1 Like

Lol, I didn’t see that.

Please don’t count this one. Their first ever post was earlier today and it was about being suspended from the game. Concept_Kat is clearly just trolling.

5 Likes

Oh my! I wasn’t expecting to be nominated! Thanks!!!

Hum… .
I am not 100% sure, but I don’t think I see my username in the nomination list at the top. While it isn’t that important to me if I win or not, but I do think it is right that SookyWashy’s nomination of me are counted properly for their sake as well.

Anyway, no matter who wins I hope the one who win is one who is worthy of the forumer of the month, even though I would say everyone are technically worthy :-).

4 Likes

That is because the person who nominated you alsa nominated someone who was already chosen.

It is of course your competition, but might I suggest not be that harsh on the number of people someone nominates. As I understand it right, that came from the idea of different categoried. However, people don’t seem to nominate that way anymore anyway.

So ehh maybe also allow it if there are only 4 nominations?

9 Likes

The reason you have to nominate is because ere are five requirements, it would be very uneven if we could nominate four if there are five requirements.

If by requirements you mean categories, I have seen them. But still, people can argue in which category they want someone nominated right? Would it be that bad if one category has more participants than another?

In the end we still would choose out of 5 person who got through the first round right?

7 Likes

Just wondering, when are nominations going to close and voting begin?

1 Like

I’ll 2nd that, I dont want to miss my chance to vote

At first I was offenede by this, and then I saw the parentheses

You earned it :upside_down_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney