Forumer of the Year! - 2020 ✨

Minnie’s already been nominated :neutral_face:

Oh,now i see

I said, you can nominate someone as many times as you’d like, if they are nominated by other accounts

And I’m not nominated again, like last time. T_T

I guess I’ll nominate now that ik you can nominate someone twice

@Irrer-Minnie: one of the kindest forumers I know, and their concepts are great
@Imagineer_V: again, a really kind forumers who help everyone, even if they can get into trouble they always pursue out of it
@Slinky-Dog: attitude: check, amazing concepts: check

I would nominate more it’s just that there are a lot to choose and I’m kinda tied up in who else to pick :joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

@KayIa any chance you could make a list of the nominations.

Yes, I will work on that now.

6 Likes
  • @Disney-Fan for making amazing Concepts!

• @Grim_grinning_Ghost for making cool Concepts, being a great friend here and being nice all the time

• @Imagineer_V who is always so kind and ready to help

• @Phal for being iconic and kind and making this community friendly :slightly_smiling_face:

• and last but not least @Giosphere who is kind and always tries to help!

It was a really hard choice and I think I could nominate at least fifteen people and I think I made good choices. :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck to everyone!

10 Likes

I’ll nominate you, @Tragic-Magic for your great hilarious and creative concepts and your always helpful disposition

Also @Imagineer_V for always being so helpful, kind and supportive of everyone

Also @Disney-Fan for really inspiring me to make concepts because of how fantastic and ingeneuitive they are

And @Giosphere for always being a great friend and for helping me out so much here in the forums and in the game

I feel like I made good choices but all of you deserve it so it’s hard to choose from. Hope everyone does well :+1:

4 Likes

I nominate:

@Irrer-Minnie for their elimination game, great concepts, and kindness to everyone

@Imagineer_V for their amazing concepts, and the fact that they try to help everyone and be kind.

@Grim_grinning_Ghost for being there all the time for all of us, and making great concepts. And I won’t forget your elimination game too!

@Slinky-Dog for being kind and helpful. And, you also have great concepts.

@LilRubyKinz For being so kind and helpful. I always love your willingness to help anyone.

Hope thie @s didn’t bother anyone.

10 Likes

When someone (anyone) @ me for a compliment, it is never EVER a bother. Thank you to everyone who has nominated me! Please do give everyone else a chance too because there are so many people that deserve it!

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I was gonna say

5 Likes

I won’t get mad either if someone @ me. Never gonna happen in a nomination but who cares.

I don’t either and I’m sure you’ll be nominated at some point. We all have something great to contribute and all are vital to the forums in some way or another

1 Like

I guess I’ll nominate some people. :slightly_smiling_face:

• TherMasterStitch
  • Champion David
  • Black Widow
  • Musketeer/Kimtastic/WaitingSadKitty
  • Rubykinz
12 Likes

1 day left to nominate!

I will nominate:

@Tragic-Magic - a fun person to be around and made some of the most iconic concepts of 2020. I am looking at you Crewmate from Among Us… you are sus.

@Kira - very helpful and works really hard to help others

@Myeong - newer member and regular who is really making a positive impact

Those are it for me. I support lots of other nominations too.

9 Likes

I nominate
@Imagineer_V for always being kind
@Tragic-Magic for their amazing concepts
@TotallyNotDash for making tha meme elimination game
@Irrer-Minnie being always nice and fun in the forums

10 Likes

You have to be nominated by someone else… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

@Imagineer_V Ah Thanks for voting for me Imagineer_V and really appreciated it :-).

Definitely try to help others if I can, whether it is through poll vote posts, help/advice or posting new Badge Drop Charts ^^.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney