Fragrance in Thaw | Genshin Impact Series #3

Yeah i intended to make Hu Tao as my first Genshin concept, but Albedo came in.
Since i already make an Albedo and Rosaria concept, i should post Hu Tao’s concept because i already put it on my upcoming concept list.

Hu Tao

Source: Genshin Impact

Hu Tao is the 77th Director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. She likes to wander around to find someone to scare with her creepy ideas, especially enemies.

“Hu as in 'Who put me in this coffin?'and Tao as in ‘I can’t geT OUt!’ Hehe… No, not funny?”

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Damage
Position: Front
Team: Yellow

Animations:

Entrance: Hu Tao suddenly appears and halts to her position as packs of butterflies trails behind her.

Basic Attack: Hu Tao swipes her spear at an enemy.

Victory: Hu Tao does the Wangsheng hand seal and winks.

Defeat: Hu Tao widens her eyes.

Skills:

Talent_Spirit_Soother (1)

White Skill: Spirit Soother
(Fantastic Damage)
Hu Tao commands her blazing spirit to attack enemies nearby, dealing Y damage to them and Scaring them for 12 seconds. Hu Tao also heals herself by 10% of the damage dealt.

When Hu Tao has less than 50% HP, the damage dealt and the HP healed is increased by 30%. This is less effective against enemies above level Z.

Talent_Guide_to_Afterlife

Green Skill: Guide to Afterlife
(Fantastic Damage)
After 10 seconds of each wave starts, Hu Tao consumes 20% of her HP to infuse her spear in flames, which causes her basic attack to deal Fantastic damage, the damage dealt is also increased by 50% of HP missing.
While in this state, Hu Tao’s attack speed will also be increased by 90%.

This skill lasts for 20 seconds. After expiring, it will have 15 second cooldown.

Constellation_Garden_of_Eternal_Rest

Blue Skill: Blood Blossom
(Fantastic Damage)
When Hu Tao is in the state from “Guide to Afterlife”, Hu Tao lunges forward with her spear, dealing X damage and applying them the Blood Blossom that lasts for 8 seconds.

Blood Blossom deals X damage to enemies affected for every 4 seconds, and they take 30% more damage from Hu Tao’s basic attack. Only one Blood Blossom can be present on each enemy.

Talent_Sanguine_Rouge

Purple Skill: Sanguine Rogue
When Hu Tao falls to 1 HP, Hu Tao becomes invincible for 10 seconds. She will regenerate X HP after the invincibility expires. This can only be done once per battle.

Constellation_Ominous_Rainfall

Red Skill: Ominous Rainfall
Damage dealt by “Blood Blossom” is increased by 10% of Hu Tao’s max HP. Additionally, “Spirit Soother” will also apply the Blood Blossom effect.

When Hu Tao KO’s an enemy with Blood Blossom, Hu Tao and allies gains Z basic damage and 200 Energy.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+Z max HP
+Z basic damage
+Z damage dealt by “Guide to Afterlife”

Friendships:

Hu Tao/Oogie Boogie
Campaign: Macabre Pranks
Disk: Burning Scares (Oo)
Scares Enemies at Each Start of Wave

• +X damage dealt by Tank and Damage role allies’ basic attacks
  • +X damage dealt by Spirit Soother
  • When Hu Tao arrives on the battlefield at the start of each wave, all enemies are Scared for 5 (+2 per star) seconds.

Hu Tao/Alice
Campaign: Lost in Ghostly Hill
Disk: Unplanned Paranormal (Al)
Shield at Low HP

• +X max HP
  • When Hu Tao reaches 30% of max HP, she gains a shield that has X HP
  • +100 (+50 per star) energy when reaches 30% of max HP

Notes/Trivia:

-The Blue Skill icon is the icon for Hu Tao’s Constellation 4 and has a different name, i just thought it’ll be a nice icon for the skill.
-I was supposed to post this at her re-run, but i was busy to do school stuff, it’ll be sad if she stays on the upcoming list so it’s better late than never.
-I might be doing Genshin concepts a little bit more often, so i hope you don’t mind it.
-Hope you enjoy the concept and feedbacks are appreciated.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney