Fred and George Weasley

It’s Irrer Minnie with a brand new Concept! And this time it is the cheeky twins Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter! Next are Forky and also Hans and Legolas for Imagineer’s Concept Contest! Thanks to everyone who helped me, have fun reading and all Feedback is appreciated!

Fred and George Weasley

Fred and George are a 1-Star Frontline Damage Duo
Trial Team: red
Quote: Into the cauldron, handsome!
Bio: The twins use their jokes and equipment to confuse enemies and help allies with a lot of luck.

Appear: before green: Fred and George walk in laughing
Victory: Fred and George laugh and can’t stop
Defeat: Fred and George turn old rapidly

Basic Attack: Fred and George create a little firework dealing X damage to an enemy

Skills

PicsArt_01-28-10.33.39
White: 2x Nonsense
The player chooses a skill to perform for Fred and George: They throw fireworks to the enemy backline that explode and deal X damage to nearby enemies, they give out sweets to their allies granting them Y Armor and Z Skill Power for twenty seconds or give chocolates with love potion to the enemies charming the three front most enemies for twelve seconds.

PicsArt_01-28-10.32.47
Green: A car? In the air?
:fist:Normal Damage
In the beginning of every wave, Fred and George fly through the enemy line in the Ford Anglia dealing X damage and knocking Frontline enemies back.

PicsArt_01-28-10.41.34
Blue: Magical Map
When Fred and George fall below 50% of their Max HP they take out the Maraunder’s Map gaining precise for ten seconds and increasing their allies’ Armor by X for the same amount of time.

PicsArt_01-28-10.33.14
Purple: Mischief Managed
When using 2x Nonsense these bonus effects are activated:

Enemies charmed are dealt X damage per second while charmed.

Whenever an enemy is damaged allies’s Armor is increased by X.

Control Role enemies are dealt 20% more damage from any source.

PicsArt_01-28-10.31.48
Red: Definitely not careful
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Whenever an enemy dodges an attack they are dealt X damage and +Y damage for every 10% of HP they are missing.

+X Skill Power
+X Max HP
+X Reality

Friendships

Fred and George/Ducky and Bunny
Double Trouble
Allies: Lock, Shock and Barrel, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Mushu
Story: Fred and George befriend Ducky and Bunny and play tricks to other people in the city.
Disk: Twice the Chaos
+X Max HP to all allies
+X Basic Damage
Control Role nemies are dealt 20% (+10% per Star) more damage when buffed

Fred and George/Mulan
Make 'em go boom
Allies: Shan Yu, Hades, Rapunzel
Story: Fred and George ask Mulan to help them with organising a big firework.
Disk: Firework Experts
Control enemies’ Reality is decreased by X per Level when damaged by A Car? In the air?
Fred and George deal 30% (+10% per Star) more damage when being buffed

11 Likes

How many points do you give me for this Concept?
PicsArt_01-28-10.33.39

0 voters

First, Disney doesn’t have rights to Harry Potter, Universal studios does, and second if Harry Potter where to be owned by Disney, I think it would just ruin the game and flood heroes, there are Harry Potter games anyway, I think they should not add this but none the less still a killer concept and would be awesome for a game like this based on Harry Potter. Keep on keeping on, whens the next elimination poll gonna be just asking.

It’s called an “unlikely concept”…

Tomorrow. And I see your point but this is something called Unlikely Concept where you make a Concept for a character that will never come to the game. You just make it for fun.

1 Like

Enemies

Laughing

Yes i’m pretty sure it was…

1 Like

Oh, I doesn’t say in the title unlikely concept so.i didn’t know, sorry

Oops. Sorry. Still from my Previews PM…

love your concepts by the way, do you think you could make a special one for me, I’d love to see you do a lilo form lilo and stitch concept.

You can always request a Concept :slightly_smiling_face: but unfortunately I’ve not watched Lilo and Stitch yet. I might watch next week if I find time but I can’t promise anything…

if you have the chance I suggest watching lilo and stitch, then watching stitch! The movie, and then binge watching thenlilo and stitch series, and then Leroy and stitch and finish it off with lilo and stitch 2, stitch has a glitch and then after that do a lilo and stitch elimination event.

1 Like

I feel like one of the skills is for a Ron Weasley in my opinion but nice concept

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do.

Another great concept, well done !

1 Like

Fun concept! They seem like a fun duo

2 Likes

Love these two characters! And this concept!

6 Likes

Great concept! (Ran out of likes so i’ll bookmark so I can like it later lol)

7 Likes

Thanks so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

6 Likes

What can I say? Except of course,

You’re welcome.

5 Likes

Is that a Maui reference lol, also i would love a lady and the tramp duo concept.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney