Free Stan2Be

Spamming the forums will only result in disciplinary action against accounts that violate the rules. There are proper channels for these issues.

I will not comment on this specific case, but I can tell you we only warn/suspend/ban accounts that receive refunds for purchases that are successfully completed in the game meaning Diamonds and VIP Rings were delivered. If the player receives their money back from the app store, they are able to retain the benefits of the purchase without having paid the money to us.

4 Likes

Pol how is it spam if different people are posting. If one person was continually posting I understand. Surely it shows how many people are upset by this?

2 Likes

Server 11 is really surprised by this action. Can it be solved Polaris? Please reconsider. Thanks

1 Like

Its a very unlucky situation that happened here, google already admitted their mistakes!The support already knows this! Isnt there a way to solve this somehow ? Unfortunately nearly the whole server 11 is upset in some kinda way

5 Likes

Polaris, would you be kind enough to tell us the other methods of contacting this. As when players in the server have they say they can’t discuss it due to personal info. But we are lead to be the matter is closed. It be nice if we could get some update please🙏

4 Likes

There is a pinned message here on the forums about how to contact support, including a link to the web portal.

Other players should not contact support about this. Due to our privacy policy we cannot discuss another player’s account with you, so you won’t get any resolution to this and it keeps us from answering the person who may be affected by the issue.

Whatever it is, this is clearly a misunderstanding for the player. He was #1 on S11 so I highly doubt that he would have spent so much up to this point to just lose it all from asking for a refund. Can’t the awarded VIP rings / Diamonds be deducted from the account? Surely this can resolve the issue since from what I believe the transaction went through multiple times however he only wanted / could buy the deal once and there was an error.

7 Likes

In my opinion I think its kinda unfair to punish people from something they didnt do.

2 Likes

Yeah farmer boo, this is absolutely correct

1 Like

Imma stick with @Polaris on this one

1 Like

unfairly, the player is not to blame, and there’s nothing to punish him for

1 Like

@Polaris you just contractidited yourself. You said post on this link to contact us. Followed by you can’t contact us on this issue. Yet you don’t want us to talk about it here. So where else can the issue be raised? We are lead to believe the issue is closed. Its a shame as its clearly a mis understanding between 2 companies, as a result a person who has invested thousand in the game rank 1 in the server can no longer play.

1 Like

Yet it is read tos…and he probably mixed it up

Omg i just thought what world happen if our number 1 would have been affected ?!? :scream:

@Emitz you know I would appreciate your POV on this…

Pls @Polaris do sth positive

1 Like

Follow and read the tread on reddit posted above everyone, this shouldnt be swept under the rug! Maybe this will be closed soon

2 Likes

@Polaris please at least look into this properly I’ve also spent a lot of money on this game and am worried this will happen to me as are other players. At least can’t someone send him a non copy and pasted response!

1 Like

How is it spam

I’m going to bed so will read your response in the morning. I don’t see how this is spam when people are generally concerned. On our server 11 people are aware of what has happened. The scary thing is this could of happened to anyone. Which has put some people off purchasing. As with the amount of time and money I have invested in the game I wouldn’t want to lose by an accident which I had not caused.

1 Like

@Polaris this was not the case. It said failed 5 times on his credit card. So he wanted 1 purchase I’ve had this before on your old game dragon soul only happened 1 time but happened. He bought a 94 pound deal you know as well as I common sense should prevail you can only buy a 94 pound deal 1 time. You dont offer 5 6 times. The deal he was purchasing came back failed on the sixth time they purchased it. It wasnt till after that it showed 6 purchases. Ones he was to believe only 1 was successful . Now I know from experience you have rules they are clear but if it’s a clear mistake and obvious and Google to admitted some liability in the matter to. You should reconsider because you could easily get sued ad it’s illegal to ban a player without good cause and while you originally were in your right there is seemingly plenty of evidence that a mistake occurred. Clearly not your fault or this players. I mean if you paid for a deal 6.times and only wanted 1 and there was no indication you had purchased it 6 times till after your telling me you wouldnt want a refund? Its law that people are entitled to a refund in circumstances beyond there control . Google are ot the easiest to obtain refunds from. So they must of found him/her to be honest. I’m not being funny but this is a common sense matter. It should prevail

4 Likes

I got a chatban for drawing attention to the matter

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney