Free Stan2Be

How is it spam

Iā€™m going to bed so will read your response in the morning. I donā€™t see how this is spam when people are generally concerned. On our server 11 people are aware of what has happened. The scary thing is this could of happened to anyone. Which has put some people off purchasing. As with the amount of time and money I have invested in the game I wouldnā€™t want to lose by an accident which I had not caused.

1 Like

@Polaris this was not the case. It said failed 5 times on his credit card. So he wanted 1 purchase Iā€™ve had this before on your old game dragon soul only happened 1 time but happened. He bought a 94 pound deal you know as well as I common sense should prevail you can only buy a 94 pound deal 1 time. You dont offer 5 6 times. The deal he was purchasing came back failed on the sixth time they purchased it. It wasnt till after that it showed 6 purchases. Ones he was to believe only 1 was successful . Now I know from experience you have rules they are clear but if itā€™s a clear mistake and obvious and Google to admitted some liability in the matter to. You should reconsider because you could easily get sued ad itā€™s illegal to ban a player without good cause and while you originally were in your right there is seemingly plenty of evidence that a mistake occurred. Clearly not your fault or this players. I mean if you paid for a deal 6.times and only wanted 1 and there was no indication you had purchased it 6 times till after your telling me you wouldnt want a refund? Its law that people are entitled to a refund in circumstances beyond there control . Google are ot the easiest to obtain refunds from. So they must of found him/her to be honest. Iā€™m not being funny but this is a common sense matter. It should prevail

4 Likes

I got a chatban for drawing attention to the matter

Permanent?

I cannot believe this is happening. Why ban a player for Googleā€™s mistake. It doesnā€™t make sense!

1 Like

No it is my first but if I do it again it could

1 Like

Where did you draw attention to it here?

In game I want him back he is my friend

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked tbh

1 Like

It is unfair. This is no justice and the ban only proofs me right

Iā€™m angry with perblue. Iā€™ve been a long time customer on 2 games and I used to think they were great. They solved issues no problem. However. I purchased a deal got 200 premium stamina but the visual was faulty. It offered same deal but they claimed it was visual. So a few hours later with over 1 day to go I bought an 18.99 mim deal and it gave me guess what 200 premium stamina not 350 so i screenshot it sent it. 6 7 days arguing still no extra stamina arguing with me saying Iā€™m wrong. I mean come on Iā€™ve screenshots. Hours apart. Itā€™s crazy.

1 Like

They donā€™t care about their players. I didnā€™t violate any rule. I just want people to know. I changed my ratings in Google play

2 Likes

Iā€™m so disappointed in them of late.

1 Like

Heres a question if he was vip 20 which being no 1 on server he could be. He wouldnt get vip rings anyway.

1 Like

Real shame I really hope it gets sorted.

1 Like

Stan invested a huge amount of money, so he was maximum vip level for sure! Every character in game completly maxed out! And after all this there is not even a useful answer just auto reply stuff it seems! Really not fair imo

3 Likes

They should their is no bad intentions involved they shouldnā€™t point to others but take responsibility

2 Likes

Wait a pumpkins telling us not to spam?

This is spam.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney