Free Stan2Be

Okay, some of you are getting a little too aggressive on a public forum. I understand you are upset but remember language decency.

I don’t know if this is a silly question, but: Polaris has provided you with a way to contact customer support. Why don’t you pass that on to your friend and let them try to work this out? A misunderstanding should not be hard to resolve.

Being aggressive on the forums and making defamatory comments about PerBlue will not help the situation.

3 Likes

Yeah, one message of many! The rest is discussion imo

Who’s making comments?

True exactly

1 Like

Discussion too rude. Stop annoying us.

Our friend can’t talk to support and we may neither

1 Like

Not sure who’s made comments. Truthful events like me having a wrangle over missing premium stamina.

Oh yes and this one sec

This is funny

No need for 100 people to spam about issue.

There is swearing and rude comments about PB. Professionalism will get you a lot further.

Could someone explain to me why utilizing customer support is so far fetched? At least let this player contact them first before you get so worked up about it.

2 Likes

That is done already and they don’t want to reconsider the situation so we are stucked

2 Likes

That’s been done

If there is nowhere to talk you use every opportunity you have. He doesn’t deserve this

1 Like

Stop freaking spamming.

Pumpkins what if they delete your account?

1 Like

Ok, i understand to calm down verbally cause there are rules here! Sometimes emotions get too far:)!Our buddy wrote the support many times and there is nothing constructive coming back to discuss or solve just standard answers without seemingly really looking trough the whole case, thats the problem! But we will see how they react, stan will keep us in touch

1 Like

And I can’t take a bully seriously. I’ve seen you on forum and you always negative.

1 Like

That doesn’t answer my question. What would you do if your account was taken? You want someone to stand up for you? Or do you take enough from standard emails they sent on daily bases

Thanks for clearing that up. Something important that nobody had mentioned. And something much easier for me to read and sympathize with.

If it was an honest mistake PB should be able to fix it. I don’t know why they wouldn’t, then again I’m not PB.

I would tell him to try again. If PB doesn’t make an effort to resolve it, they are losing someone who is a big contribution in paying for the game. Over a mistake.

I can’t speak for anyone. But you’ll find a lot more success in a calm, rational approach.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney