Freezing Fog?

This battle lasted nearly 30 seconds and there was no fog. Does anyone know when the fog occurs or is it just not working…like many other rules in the past?

@Polaris is this a bug?

6 Likes

Server 21 it’s the same…not working… and again? Quality testing should be done before. And thanks that i put time to work out a useless lineup for this rule…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I wonder what the point of making such unique rules if they don’t work most of the time…

6 Likes

Just tried to drag out an arena fight as long as possible (30sec left on the timer) and never noticed any fogs or freezes. :thinking:
Doesn’t seem to work. (S22)

1 Like

Yeah. Was the same in Coli for me…

2 Likes

I think i wrote it serial times before:

I can’t believe these kinds of mistakes happens over and over. It’s always the same.
The support for that amazing game is just ridiculous.

People keep quitting, and nobody cares.

Try to make merges, to get the rest of money from people, before everyone quit…

And the shame is, it would be so easy, really so easy to make the player happy, but well they just don’t care

1 Like

I also wondered. Maybe the tenacity and evasion reduced/avoided the disable?

No. Because the fogs didn’t even appear.

Fair enough. I looked at it again carefully. Indeed. There aren’t any fogs.

We’re looking into it!

5 Likes

The Freezing Fog isn’t working correctly, so we have to change out the rule with Reality is increased by 175%. We’ll be doin a bonus chances event tomorrow so people who have already attacked can try again. Sorry about that!

5 Likes

It was working for me so idk why others complain it wasn’t!!!

:man_facepalming:

The fog wasn’t working not the bonus points

2 Likes

It was freezing other team so what was exactly the problem?

Which heroes were you using?

Many did not have the fog ever show up, that was the obvious complaint, and it was confirmed by pb it wasn’t working properly, that’s why it was removed.

1 Like

lol again, good I quitted already

What was your opponent lineup? Maybe it was having a disable!!!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The opponents lineup has nothing to do with this. And you haven’t even answered my question yet.

Ok got it. Thanks bud

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney