Friend Land Ideas: New Information:The Doom Gangsters part 8: Kaaarvil Reaper

Hello everyone, today I will show you Kaaarvil Reaper.

He is apart of the Undead element and his rank is A+

Element: Undead

Universe: The Jungle Book

Crimes: Eating/Killing people

Personally: Kaaarvil is very patient, he might be nice to the rest of the Doom Gangsters, but is very aggressive to anyone else.

It’s scary if you run into the Grim Reaper, But stay away from this Grim Snake, Eating you alive is his game and Kaaarvil Reaper is his name. If you see a black leaf tree with skulls, run away and stay away because that where he lives, get too close and he will pick and pull anyone up and eat you to your grave. There are no signs or clues on his murders or victims because his tree can move at his command and wishes.

● he is one of few Doom Gangsters that are apart of the Undead element, the other ones are Springer Spider Dog, Rockstar Wolfer, and Bad Bones.
● unlike the other Doom Gangsters, Kaaarvil is the only Doom Gangster that prefers to stay in his tree.
● he is one of few Doom Gangsters that kill innocent people for fun, the other ones are Springer Spider Dog, Lynner Genius, Hero Hunt Duo, Rockstar Wolfer, and The Killer Plant Duo.
● out of all the Doom Gangsters, Kaaarvil has the latest crimes but is still dangerous.

Which Doom Gangster would you like to see next week?

• Bad Bones
  • Beetletops
  • Lynner Genius

0 voters

Bad Bones

Beetletops

Beetletops

Lynner Genius

Be Prepared for it.

I don’t think any of the characters you listed are real Disney characters…

1 Like

Your right, it’s not. I just thought it would be a little fun sharing with the folks.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney