Friend Land ideas part 12

Hello everyone today I will show you Lynn Loud Jr or just Lynn Loud and Lori Loud

Lynn Loud

Role: Damage
Position: Front
Lynn Loud for the win
Entrance: Simply walks into the Battlefield
Basic attack: Lynn Punches Enemies
Victory: raises her fest in the air
Defeat: Get mad and Stomps her foot

White skill: Football league: Lynn runs through Enemies, dealing damage and knocks them back.

Green skill: Take it down: Lynn pushes the closest Enemies, Dealing damage and knocks them back.

Blue skill: Leader ship: Lynn inspirs Allis, Boosting up Allies Basic damage, Speed, and give them extra energy,

Purple skill: goal is to win: Lynn increase her basic damage when using Leader ship.

Friendships: dialogue_tigger Tigger: Full of bouncing energy: Lynn Stuns Enemies for 8.0 seconds when using Football league.

Polish_20201010_031728518 Springy Hand and Snake: Springy training: Lynn gains more energy when using her basic attack.

Lori Loud

ddwlmwc-c17279c8-bcf4-4b09-967a-0e6e57b32143

Role: Control
Position: Back
If I don’t get my phone I could literally Die, Let’s just take the stairs
Basic attack; look at her white skill
Entrance: Simply walks into the battlefield and pulls out her phone
Victory: Takes pictures of herself
Defeat: her phone dies and she looks down sad

White skill: Phone connector:
Passive: instead of a basic attack Lori looks up something on her phone, gaining extra energy.

Active: Lori Looks up a Healing Video, Healing herself and Allis and gain more energy.

Green skill: oldest Leader ship: Lori Inspirs Allis, gives everyone armor.

Blue skill oldest first: Lori Dodges a basic attack and get angry, Boosting up her basic attack speed, reality and energy.

Purple skill: Phone lover: Lori heals herself and Allis when using her basic attack.

Friendships:

Disgust: Do it my way: Lori Steels reality when using Oldest First.

Polish_20201215_234220397

Coco and Poliwag: communication understander: Lori gains more energy and reality when using Phone Lover.

That is all for now I hope that you like this post and don’t forget to leave a little like.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney