Friend Land ideas part 13

Hello everyone today I will show you Jane Willoughby, Boomerang, Oscar, and Bluish, and Sid the Soth

Jane Willoughby

Role: Support
Position: Mid
What? You can sing?
Trail Team: Red
Basic attack: Throws a Book
Entrance: Simply: walks into the battlefield
Victory: Smiles and Dances
Defeat: Looks at the Enemy line terrifyed and then looks down sad

Polish_20201215_232337194
White skill: Catful help: the player picks an allie the cat walks to, Jane Calls the cat and he walks to the selected ally, making them invincible for 15.0 seconds, if in Auto, Jane will pick the alley with the lowest HP.

Polish_20201215_232018545

Green skill: Sweet Singer: Jane Sings, Boosting up Allies Basic damage, Skill Power, Speed, and Silence Enemies for 10.0 seconds.

Silencing has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X

Polish_20201215_232131621
Blue skill: No way: Jane says nope, lowering Enemies Basic Damage, and Skill Power for 7.0 seconds.

Polish_20201215_232518550
Purple skill: Beautiful Dance and Sing: Jane will Gives Allies armor for 8.0 seconds while using Sweet Singer.

Polish_20201219_155434163
Red Skill: What If: Jane will automatically uses Sweet Singer in first second in each wave in the Battlefield, gives everyone armor and extra Basic damage Skill Power Speed and reality.

X Reality
X HP
X Boosting up-- Sweet Singer

Friendships:

dialogue_angel
Angel: Beautiful Singers: When Jane is using Sweet Singer, She gives herself armor

Polish_20201127_085459197
Chris and Pup: Great Family: Jane also lowers Energy for Enemies while using No Way.

Boomerang, Oscar and Bluish

Polish_20201221_001714186

Role: Tank
Position: Front
Hahahahaha,Your in Love Pretty Bird, Hal Angry Bird Zeaker and Anne Boonchuy are sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G, hahahahaha

Trail Team: Blue
Basic Attack: Claps his hands
Entrance: Simply walks in and then looks up at the Enemy line and Stretch his arms and cross them, while Oscar brings Bluish along with him to go in Boomerang’s Backpack.
Victory: Looks around then Dances
Defeat: Loses cautiousness and then falls on his belly, Making Oscar and Bluish to come out of Boomerang’s Backpack.

Polish_20201215_233646973
White skill: Gorilla Boost: Boomerang bang his chest like a gorilla, Boosting up Allies and themselves Basic damage, Skill Power and Speed for 19.0 seconds.

Polish_20201215_232642942 Green Skill: Becks up: Boomerang Slams his beck to the closest Enemies, Dealing Damage and Saps them for 8.0 seconds

Saping has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201215_233558204
Blue skill: Bird and Fish Helpers: Oscar and Bluish Blow and Squirts Enemies, Dealing Damage and Knocks them back

Polish_20201215_233922898
Purple skill: All Together Now: Boomerang Oscar and Bluish deals Extra damage to sap Enemies

Friendships

Polish_20201004_163846635
Hal and Bubbles: Family Birds: Boomerang Oscar and Bluish gives everyone armor and extra Basic damage when using Gorilla Boost.

Captain Hook: Brave enough to fight: Boomerang Oscar and Bluish deals Extra damage when using Becks up.

Sid the Sloth

Role: Control
Position: Mid
Why doesn’t anyone love me, isn’t there anyone who cares about Sid the Soth
Trail Team: Yellow
Basic attack: Throws a snowball
Entrance: Simply walks into the battlefield, this is before his green skill.
Victory: Sid waves his arms in the air
Defeat: Scream and faints

Polish_20201216_000120170
White skill: Momzilla: Sid calls out for Mama Dinosaur and she runs through Enemies dealing damage, knocks them back, and stuns them for 9.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X

Polish_20201216_000003968
Green skill: Ice Surf: in each wave in the Battlefield, Sid Surfs a block of Ice then Jumps off it, Dealing damage and knocks them back.

Polish_20201216_000220052
Blue skill: Ice Freeze: when Sid is using Ice Surf, He also freezes Enemies for 16.0 seconds

Freezing has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201216_000331175
Purple skill: I saved you: When Sid reachs to 40% of his HP, He eats a berry and throws some to the alley with the lowest HP, Healing himself and the Alley for 8.0 seconds.

Sid can use this skill once in each wave in the Battlefield.

Friendships:
Rex: Jurassic Age: Sid Gains more energy when using Momzilla.

dialogue_gerald_marlin_nemo Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo: Ice, Land, and Water: Sid Freezes Enemies Longer when using Ice Surf

That is all for now, I hope that you like this post, and don’t forget to leave a little like.

You have really improved! That is great. I suggest putting one concept at a time in a thread.

1 Like

That sounds helpful, even I don’t know what that means, but it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try, would it

You know, I also fix some of my friend Land ideas, go take a look if you want, I know that I still got some to fix

She means to do 1 concept instead of 3

Oh I see, well I’m sorry for saying this but I like doing that, It might take me forever to think about these Ideas.

You can always work on more than 1 concept at a time. I work on my concepts on a Google Doc for example. Then I transfer them over and post one concept at a time.

I like making more than one, it feels so nice

I do not think you get what I am saying.

I do, you are saying, just make one idea right

No. Just post one idea at a time. There is a difference between posting and making.

I mean, its better then spamming them?

I personally think its fine posting 3 in 1.

1 Like

That’s what I mean

I agree with you, in some there are 2, and only one has 4

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney