Friend Land ideas part 17

Hello everyone today I will show you a new character Purple Pig, Yellow Pig, and Blue Pig

Purple Pig, Yellow Pig, and Blue Pig

Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trail Team: Blue
As long as we’re together, I’m know that we can do anything
Basic attack: Purple Pig throws a old can
Entrance: Simply walks into the battlefield, This is before their Green Skill.
Victory: They high five
Defeat: looks closely and then get Scared

Polish_20201224_023852716
White skill: Pig toss: Blue Pig throws Yellow Pig, Hitting Enemies one by one, Dealing damage and reduce Enemies HP for 17.0 seconds
:sparkles: Fantastic damage

Polish_20201224_023941690
Green skill: Bath Power: in each wave in the Battlefield, Purple Pig Yellow Pig and Blue Pig change though Enemies, Dealing damage and knocks them back.
:facepunch: Normal damage

Polish_20201224_024142218
Blue skill: poison apocalypse: Blue Pig throws a bottle of poison, Dealing lots of damage and reduce Enemies HP for 19.0 seconds

Polish_20201224_024257621
Purple skill: Pig love: Purple Pig Yellow Pig and Blue Pig gains more energy when using Pig toss.

Friendships:

Polish_20201219_170025837
Hamm: Pay up: Purple Pig Yellow Pig and Blue Pig Steels reality when using Bath Power

Yoshi: Getting along: Purple Pig Yellow Pig and Blue Pig gives everyone armor after using Bath Power

That is all for now, I hope that you like this post, and don’t forget to leave a little like

1 Like

No offense but you have made 17 parts and barely anyone has even looked at this concept. I love your dedication. You’re not getting the credit you deserve. Great job :slight_smile:

Thats never going to come in game

Unlikely concepts can be made and they are just as fun!

2 Likes

yes but is only for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

I know that :no_mouth:

We were telling the other person.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney