Friend Land ideas part 2

Hello everyone I know I am being add two roles. But this time I will only pick one role for each character at a time.

MELTUS

:star:
Role: damage
Position: Front
I’m allergic
Basic attack: Meltus scratches Enemies with his arms
Entrance: Meltus simply walks into the battlefield while scratching his head then Snaps his fingers, look at the Enemy line and get nervous.
Victory: Sticks his arms out and waves them while smiling.
Defeat: Scream and faints
Trail Team: Red

White skill: FIERY STAMEDE:
Passive: un like his blue skill, all of Meltus skills reduce Enemies HP without falling or dodging.

Active: Meltus charges throw enemies dealing damage knocking them back and reducing their health for 9.0 seconds.

Polish_20201115_142041435
Green skill: FLAMING BREATH: Meltus roars, Dealing damage and silence Enemies reducing their health for 11.0 seconds.

Silence has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.
Polish_20201115_142718090
Blue skill: HEAD HEATER: Meltus headbutts enemy knocking them back dealing damage and stuns them for 8.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.
Polish_20201115_142929703
Purple skill: A-CHOOOO Meltus sneezez, Reducing enemies health for 19.0 seconds, when Enemies are close to Meltus while he is using A-CHOOOO, it dealing damage

Polish_20201219_154846101
Red Skill: Fire in my soul; while Meltus is using FIERY STAMEDE, he steels reality and Blinds them.

After using FIERY STAMEDE twice, He Heals himself per second.

X Reality
X HP
X Healing when using FIERY STAMEDE

Friendships:

JUMBA:A scientist experiment: Meltus speed increase when doing Firey stampede.

HAL AND BUBBLES:
A fiery leader: Meltus Basic attack and reality increase when doing Flaming Breath and Head heater.

DUCK HUNT DUO

220px-Duck_Hunt_SSBU(1)

Role: control
Position: Front
Bark Bark Quck Quck
Entrance: Simply walks into the Battlefield while the dog sniffing the floor and the duck tape the dog on the head and then they both look up, this is before their Purple skill.
Victory: The Dog stand up on two legs and then laughs while the duck flys by the dog
Defeat: They both look at the Enemy line terrifyed and then looks down sad like
Trail Team: Yellow

Polish_20210117_033007724

White skill: A DUCK HEARD : Duck Hunt Duo summons a flock of Ducks hitting enemies, Dealing damage.
Polish_20200627_221942541
Green skill: FLY DUCK FLY: in each wave in the battlefield, Duck Hunt Duo flys over and in the middle of Enemies and does a Spin attack when falling down, dealing damage.

Blue skill: SHOCKING SURPRISED: when Duck Hunt Duo get hit by a sneak attack. Duck Hunt Duo Dodges that attack and shoots them with surprising gun shots, does damage and stuns them for 8.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if enemies are higher than level X.
Polish_20200831_173830077
Purple skill: A lAUGHING START: in each wave in the battlefield Duck Hunt Duo jumps into Grass and laughs, Healing Allis and themselves and boosting up their Basic attack.

Polish_20201219_155155749
Red Skill: Dog and Duck Power; When Duck Hunt Duo is using a Laughing start, They also give Allis basic damage, Skill Power, Speed, and armor for 16.0 seconds.

When using a duck heard, they also Summons a gun man,They can Summons up to 6 Gun man, per 3 seconds, they Fire their guns

X Reality
X HP
X Boosting up-- A lAUGHING START

Friendships:
dialogue_slinky_dog
SLINKY DOG:
A Dog’s way to play: Duck Hunt Duo gain more energy when doing A Laughing Start.

COCO AND POLIWAG:
Duo are friends until the end: Duck Hunt Duos speed increase when doing A Laughing Start, A Duck heard and Fly Duck fly.

That is all for now I hope that you like this post and don’t forget to leave a little like

1 Like

Can we get a picture of this character so we know who you are talking about?

1 Like

I know who that character is. He’s a member of the Infernites family along with Flamzer, and Burnard. He also looks like a Tyrannosaurus. He looks like this.

You don’t need to clarify this in every concept.

Also, the concept needs some more… details :grimacing:

3 Likes

What I mostly meant was one role. Ho ho ho

Yes you can :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

What do you guys think about Duck Hunt Duo

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney