Friend Land ideas part 22

Hello everyone today I will show you New Character HammerTail,New Character Soccer Ball Terry and Shrek

HammerTail

Polish_20201227_000702193

Role Damage
Position Front
Trial Team Red
Basic attack: Scratch near by Enemies with his claws
Look, all I’m asking here is for a little peace and quiet, so that I can get some sleep or so help me Waluigi, I will hit you so hard with my tail that you will forget that Garbage ever existed
Entrance: Simply walks into the battlefield then blows up his hair.
Victory: Smiles at the player then blows up his hair
Defeat: Gets angry then yells at the Enemy line

White skill: Fearless Roar: HammerTail Roars, Making Himself immune to taking Damage for 10.0 seconds and boosting up his Basic Damage, Skill Power, Attack Speed, Reality, Speed.

Green skill: Tail Slam: Every 3 Basic attack, HammerTail jumps and Slams his Tail, Dealing damage knocks Enemies back.

:sparkles: Fantastic damage

Polish_20201227_011550574
Blue skill: Roar a Loud: after using Fearless Roar, HammerTail deals Extra damage and stuns them for 5.0

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201227_011717776
Purple skill: Dino rage: HammerTail deals Extra Skill damage when using Tail Slam.

Friendships:

Purple Pig Yellow Pig and Blue Pig: Dinosaur friend: HammerTail steels reality from Stunned Enemies.

Chief Bogo: Law of the stone age.

Soccer Ball Terry

Role Support
Position Mid
Trial Team Blue
Basic attack: Soccer Ball Terry runs close to Enemies and slaps them with his wigs
Soccer Ball Terry is my name, Running fast and racing is my game
Entrance: Zips to his position
Victory: Jumps happliy then smiles
Defeat: Try’s to fly then falls on his face.

White skill: Can’t Stop Gotta Go:
Passive When using his Basic attack he will also give armor to the front line allies

Active Soccer Ball Terry runs through Enemies until his energy bar is gone, Dealing damage over time

Polish_20210101_013105637
Green skill: Fast Healer: Soccer Ball Terry gives allies Extra Skill Power and Heals Allies.

Polish_20201227_011009519
Blue skill: Ball of Support: Soccer Ball Terry Heals Allies when using Can’t Stop Gotta Go.

Purple skill: Feather Luck: Soccer Ball Terry gains more energy and give allies Extra Skill Power when using Fast Healer.

Friendships:

Dash: Small but Speed: Soccer Ball Terry Steels reality when using Can’t Stop Gotta Go, after using it He gives Reality to the alley with the lowest HP.

59db69d33752880e93e16efc
Lightning McQueen: Start your Fast heart: Soccer Ball Terry Gives Allies armor when using his Basic attack.

Shrek

Role Tank
Position Front
Trial Team Yellow
Basic attack: Punches near by Enemies
Onions have Layers,Ogres have Layers
Entrance: Simply walks into the battlefield
Victory: Smiles and winks at the player
Defeat: gets angry and yells at the Enemy line

White skill: Ogre Scare: Shrek Roars, Dealing damage to Enemies and scares them for 6.0 seconds

Scaring has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Polish_20201231_232352198
Green skill: Think to Attack: in each wave in the Battlefield, Shrek Thinks, Studys Enemies for 8.0 seconds, after using this Skill, Shrek will target Studyed Enemies.

Studying has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Blue skill: Ogre on: in each wave in the Battlefield, Shrek charges through Enemies, Dealing damage and knocks them back

:facepunch: Normal damage.

Polish_20201231_232906713
Purple skill: Ogre Time: Shrek steels reality and energy when using Ogre Scare

Friendships

Mike Wazowski: Ready to Scare: Shrek Deals extra Damage when using Ogre Scare

Polish_20201227_000702193
HammerTail: Home sweet Swamp: Shrek Deals extra Damage when using Ogre on

That is all for now I hope that you like this post and don’t forget to leave a little like and send a little post what you think about this ideas.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney