Friend Land ideas part 27

Hello everyone today I will show you new character Chris Bird, and Luz Noceda from the owl house.

Chris Bird

Polish_20210102_013731689
Role Control
Position Mid
Trial Team Blue
Basic attack: punches Enemies with his Punching Gun.
This town ain’t big enough for the two of us
Entrance:Simply walks into the battlefield then pulls out one of his Punching Guns.
Victory: Happliy yells then rise up his Punching Gun.
Defeat: Throws his Punching Gun to the ground then yells at the Enemy line.

White skill: Punch Fist: Chris pulls out his another Punching Gun and Shoot both at Two Enemies, Dealing damage and stuns them for 4.0 seconds.

Stunning has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

:shield: Ture Damage

Polish_20210102_015211636
Green skill: Guide the Ducks: Chris calls on some Ducks to fly though Enemies, Dealing damage and knocks them back.

:sparkles: Fantastic damage

Polish_20210102_014454764
Blue skill: Fly Birds: Chris Deals extra Damage to Stunned Enemies and that been knocked back.

Polish_20210102_015313679
Purple skill: CowBird: Chris Deals extra Basic damage Skill Power when using Punch Fist.

Friendships

Woody: Cowboy and Birds country: Chris Heals himself when using his Basic attack.

Polish_20201125_230806134
Toucaril: Country Music: Chris Steels reality when using Guide the Ducks.

Luz Noceda

Role Control
Position Back
Trial Team Yellow
Basic attack: Attacks Enemies with her magic
Ooh, Hoo, Hoo! This quest is questing in all the right ways

Polish_20210102_020100816
White skill: Circle of Magic: Luz pulls out some of her paper of Magic, then throws them to Enemies, Dealing damage and either Stuns, Siliclnes, Blinds, Freezes or reduce their HP for 10.0 seconds.

:sparkles: Fantastic damage

Polish_20210102_020919677
Green skill: Gooey Disguise: Luz Disguises herself, making herself invisible, while Invisible, Luz will not be target.

Polish_20210102_015809515
Blue skill: Witch Magic: Luz charms three Enemies for 6.0 seconds, while Charmed, Enemies basic damage and Skill Power increase until the Charm is gone.

Purple skill: Try Witch it up: Luz Reduce Enemies that have not been Charmed Basic damage Skill Power and Speed after using Witch Magic.

Friendships:

Anne Boonchuy: Girl from different worlds: Luz Deals extra Damage to Stunned Enemies

Duck Hunt Duo: Pet assist: Luz Reduce Enemies Speed and Reality from Stunned Enemies.

That is all for now, I hope that you like this post.

When I said “slow down”, I meant “take a break for a few days” :neutral_face:

I don’t mind making lots of ideas, I don’t make like 10 ideas, thats dump, I only like 2 or 3 per day. I don’t overworked it.

That’s exactly the issue :neutral_face:

If you think about, it’s better than 10.

Trust me, I’m fine

No one does 10 :roll_eyes:

No, it’s not fine. It becomes spam.

Take time on your concepts. Then they’ll be better.

3 Likes

Fil gots the point. I told you to slow down yesterday caused it could lead to rapidfire

3 Likes

Whoa 27 parts!!! Nice But Maybe slow
Produce more quality rather than Quantity
:smiley: And Maybe Make A Topic Friend Land Ideas and Post all concepts there. It would prevent you from Spam :pray:

1 Like

How can I do that, I don’t know.

Just take a break from it

Where’s the red skill?

They don’t have a red Skill yet, I will think about their Red Skill

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney