Friend Land ideas part 39 info game (Guess The Looney Tune Character)

Hello everyone today I Will ask you, Who is the Looney Tune Character that I will be adding to one of my ideas,I will give you 3 hints about the character.

1 hint: His shadow look like this:

2 hint: You mostly him sleeping and then, Smack on the butt by a roster.

Last Hint: he lives in a farm.

So who is the Looney Tune Character that I will be adding?

This should be in #game-chat:community-chatter, not Hero Concepts. Also, just a suggestion, but I don’t think this merits a devoted topic. Maybe post future topics like this as a reply to one of your concepts instead? :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know sorry, but uhh can you at least tell me who you think that is.

2 Likes

It’s Barnyard Dawg from the Foghorn cartoons. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You are CORRECT

BARNYARD DAWG

1 Like

I say i say this concept better be good, son

1 Like

…If this is part 39…then how…how…39 topics…like this?

…

:grimacing:

6 Likes

Yes. I think @Duck_Hunt_Duo should keep it to 1 topic…

Chicken hawk

Forgive me for saying this, but I have no idea what that means

It means instead of making a topic every. Single. Time. You just make one and reply to it. These threads of yours have become spam.

Don’t worry, I know that I used to make it hard to understand, but I will try my best to make it has more details.

Yes, it would be like a main topic to post all of your updates and things like that. Please do this @Duck_Hunt_Duo, it´s becoming spam.

1 Like

To be honest with you I forgotten what the word Spam means

…irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the internet to a large number of recipients.

1 Like

search in google…

2 Likes

I’m terribly sorry, but I still don’t know what Spam means. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::disappointed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

It is when you post a lot of messages and it becomes annoying. I suggest you make 1 topic for all of this stuff, and just keep all of these “concepts” in there…

You’re saying that my ideas are annoying?:fearful:

It is annoying when you make 39 topics about them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney