Friend Land ideas part 6

Hello everyone today I will show you Banjo and Kazooie, Politoed, R.O.B., and Rico from Brawl Stars.

Banjo and Kazooie

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Guh Huh

Polish_20201212_171720816

White skill: Golden Rush: Banjo and Kazooie use a golden feather and runs past Enemies, Does Damage.

Polish_20201212_171854854
Green skill: A Feather Guard: Kazooie opens her wings and shields Banjo, giving amor to themselves and the front Allis and Healing the back Allis.
Polish_20201212_190010177
Blue skill: Here’s a peck: Banjo dodges a basic attack and counters by pulling out Kazooie and pecks Enemies, does damage.
Polish_20201211_082838894
Purple skill: Bear a long: Banjo and Kazooie gains more energy when hitting every Enemies while using Golden Rush.

Friendships:
220px-Duck_Hunt_SSBU(1)
Duck Hunt Duo: perfect pars: Banjo and Kazooie gains Energy when doing Bear a long.

Polish_20201004_163846635
Hal and Bubbles: let’s fly: When Banjo and Kazooie are using their Basic Attack they gain reality.

Politoed

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Politoed love to Jump
White skill: Jumpingroo: Politoed Jumps very high and slams down to Enemies one by one, does damage.

Green skill: Water spot: Politoed squirts out Balls of Water at Enemies for 12.0 seconds, does damage

Blue skill: Water out loud: Politoed uses hydro pump and blast it to enemies, doing damage and reducing Enemies health for 7.0 seconds

Purple skill: Frogin my way: Politoed does more damage to silence Enemies

Friendships:

Anne Boonchuy: A Froggy toad World: While Politoed is using Jumpingroo, Enemies get stunned for 7.0 seconds.
Polish_20201206_031552959
Sprig, Polly, and Hop Pop: Four Jumps are better than one: Politoed steels reality when using his Basic attack.

R.O.B.

Role: Tank

Position: Mid

I Am Glad to make friends

White skill:
Passive: if R.O.B. is using his Basic attack in the mid line R.O.B. Zaps Enemies and if R.O.B is using his Basic attack in the front line his hits enemies with his hand.

Active: Robo Blast: R.O.B. charge his blaster and when R.O.B.'s energy is gone R.O.B. Blast enemies, doing damage.

Green skill: Gyno spin: R.O.B shoots out a Gyno and it zip to Enemies does damage for 6.0 seconds.

Blue skill: That’s a Spin: R.O.B. spins his chest and move closer to Enemies, does damage and knocks them back.

Purple skill: Robot Power: R.O.B steels reality from enemies with the highest HP.

Friendships:

WALL-E: collection robo keepers: R.O.B. heals himself while using That’s a Spin.

Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo: A Swimful time: R.O.B. steels energy from the farthest enemies.

Rico
rico
Role: Control

Position: Back

Just a regular day at the office

White skill: Ball coming: Rico fires a lot of Balls until his energy is gone, doing damage.

Green skill: You Can’t see me: Rico becomes invisible for 20.0 seconds, while invisible Rico is untargetable.

Blue skill: you hurt me: When Rico Reachs to 50% HP, Rico rises his blaster, boosting up his Basic attack, speed, defence and reality.

Purple skill: Team work for the win: Rico gives armor to the Alley with the lowest HP.

Friendships:

Eve: Plant Finders: Rico gain more energy when using Team work for the win:

Lynn Loud: Fight to win: Rico steels reality when using Ball coming

That is all for now I hope that you like this post.

Here is some feedback for you

Who is Rico is he the penguin from Madagascar?!

That’s to long

Ally*

Again who is that?

Also your missing a lot of things like trial,basic attack, Allies and etc.

Overall once again I give these concepts a 4/10.

Do you know Poliwag?

No not from the Pinguins of madagascar, from Brawl Stars

I keep saying this but please include images of the character!

I have pictures of Banjo and Kazooie, R.O.B and Politoed, but not for Rico

Then put them in the concept

1 Like

I’m trying the best that I can okay,:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney