Friend Land ideas part 8

Hello everyone today I will show Fishhead, Squeakers, and Cheep Cheep, Fishhead is a new character while Squeakers is from Doc Mcstuffins and Cheep Cheep is super mario.

Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep
Polish_20210116_035045592

Role: Tank
Position: Mid
Trail Team: Red
Squeak Squeak

Entrance: Walks on to Fishhead’S Rock

Victory: Claps his flippers
Defeat: Looks up with fright and drops Squeakers and Cheep Cheep in the water.

Basic Attack: Squeakers and Cheep Cheep squirts out water.

White skill: Garbage swoop: Passive: Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep begins every Battlefield on Fishhead’S Rock, When they are knock back off Fishhead’S Rock, they can’t use their Basic attack or skills until Fishhead cliums back on the rock.

Active: Garbage comes by hitting all Enemies, doing damage and reducing Enemies health for 8.0 seconds.
Polish_20210116_125019762
Green skill: Splash these Enemies: Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep splash near by Enemies, doing damage and knocks them back.

Blue skill: Ruff Away: Fishhead Barks: Boosting up Allies and themselves attack speed Basic Attack, and silencing near by Enemies for 3.0 seconds.

Silence has a chance to fall if Enemies are higher than level X.

Purple skill: Splash and heal: Passive: Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep heals Allis and themselves while on Fishhead’S Rock.

Active: When Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep get knocked back, Squeakers and Cheep Cheep splash near by Enemies and Fishhead,
Does damage and knocks them back. Heals themselves.

Friendships:
dialogue_gerald_marlin_nemo
Gerald Marlin and Nemo: Favorite Rock Bubby’s: Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep Basic attack boost up when doing Splash these Enemies.

Rabbid Yoshi: Rock on: Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep gives everyone armor for 20.0 seconds when using Ruff Away.

That’s all for now I hope that you like this post.

They look awfully familiar :thinking:

3 Likes

Well at least I put a picture of Fishhead Squeakers and Cheep Cheep on the post, that’s a good thing right?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney