Friendship campaign revamp

Greetings my friends! It seems to remind you that PerBlue would one day bring back the skipped parts of all friendship campaigns for players at VIP levels 13-20 giving them the option to replay the stages again, even the skipped parts whether they have completed them or not. Also the following heroes need to be added as enemies to the upcoming friendship campaigns. These heroes are:

1. Snow White
  2. Namaari
  3. Winnie
  4. Mary
  5. Sarah
  6. Quarterjack
  7. Jasmine
  8. Anna
  9. Lilo
  10. King Triton
  11. Fozzie Bear
  12. Mr. Big and Kolsov
  13. Dr. Drakken
  14. Aurora
  15. Pocahontas
  16. Voyd
  17. The Horned King
  18. Kaa
  19. Agent P

If you feel like you agree with these terms, talk to the PB staff about it.

Where you see that? I think you’re talking about the normal campaign and the elite campaign, and besides. All the heroes are available on all servers.

I know
I guess

So what else would you say about the topic?

Important question - But WHY? Did you ask any of those people and they demand it back? If so, how many people you have asked? If not, why do you care so much?

This really doesn´t depend upon you. Yes, the team might hear it but it´s ultimately on them to decide whether they add them or not.

Because we can’t see anywhere the storyline once is over?

Yes, but how many VIPs actually asked about it is my question.

Maybe some VIPs enjoy this, but others might ask to bring them back. Isn’t that right @Loutre, and @Nugget?

Hence why I ask how many VIP 13+ players DID actually ask.
Instead of saying “others might ask to bring them back”, “others may miss them”.
I don’t do those words of uncertainty. If not enough people at VIP 13+ asked for it, then likely the majority just doesn’t care.
Not that the episode 1 of friend campaigns has a lot of story… typically just “Hey XY what brought you there?”

Besides don’t people think that voices of the players affected by not having the dialogue for 1 f.c. chapter should count and not someone who is not VIP 13+?
It just feels like a player trying to induce something upon other players.

Well a story isn’t really complete that way. If someone misses it, they might ask to bring it back one day.

Exactly… or they might not. But you don’t know any of it.

Why do you say that?

You do see what other people think… or ask for? Are you VIP 13+?

I simply say that if you are not VIP 13+ what right do you have to impose something the people like me might not want?
I don´t say some might not want the Chapter 1 story back, but that is to be found out by the devs and support and not you as a player.

I’m sure the devs and support would be necessary.

But you don´t understand the point I was trying to make. It´s good to advice PB that maybe they should give back the story. But ultimately it´s up to them to decide based on the ticket/forum feedback to decide… not you.
And so far I haven´t seen VIP 13+ players complaining about it here… so I wonder if there were any tickets about it for support.

Just on extremely rare occasions.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney